X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygge

Hygge arrives on Tuesday! His tank is all ready for him:

Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Wow bet you can't wait.
    How exciting, be sure to post some pictures once your able to.
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Nice setup ready and waiting for him, it is always exciting to get a new arrival!
      Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
      DoubleHelixGeckos.com
      Facebook Page
      iHerp Page

Comment

I am so jealous. I still have a few days before my new gargoyle gets here
        very nice set-up. I am sure he will LOVE it, ha ha ha.
        Hailey Rose
        1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus ~ Gobi
        0.1 Maltese/Terrier ~ Mazy
        1.0 Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu ~ Milo

Comment

So here he is!! I had him delivered to work and brought him home this afternoon. He's been pretty much glued to the background of the tank since then so I'm just letting him chill out there for as long as he wants. His tank's been misted and he's got fresh food and water. Hope he'll thrive! He's camouflaged so well it's going to be hard to find him for a while, I think...

Eileen
          TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
          Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Lovely.
            However those beautiful unmistakable eyes give him away!
            He is not so tiny.
            Congratulations on your new addition.
            Ace Gargoyles
            Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
            Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Awwww, lucky you! Ha ha ha, he does camouflage!
              I can't wait till my guy gets here on Sunday!
              - Hail7ey
              Hailey Rose

Comment

Here are two new pics taken this afternoon while he was sleeping. Clarity isn't the best; I used my phone to take the pics. I have a new camera on order, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I didn't see him come out at all yesterday, so was glad that at least he was sleeping out where I could see him today! TAD was out roaming around this morning when I got up, and then he went to hide in under his favorite leaf. He's still there at the moment.

Eileen

Comment

He is gorgeous!
                  Given both your pictures of him so far I think you can start to appreciate the colour changes that gargoyles go through!
                  Lovely, hope he settles in well. He looks like he is making himself at home amongst the plants already anyway.
                  Ace Gargoyles
                  Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                  Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

He is adorable! I am still jealous, ha ha ha.
                    - Hail7ey
                    Hailey Rose

Comment

Such a cute little guy, congrats on the new addition
                      Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                      DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                      Facebook Page
                      iHerp Page

Comment

He is gorgeous! And you did a really nice job setting up that nano! May I ask where you bought the plants?
                        1.2.1 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock", "Pumpkin Spice", "Nibbler", "Keikishoku" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

Comment

He's in a 12x12x18 Exo Terra right now. I bought the climber vines from Neherp, and all of the artificial greenery in both my tanks I got from my local thrift shops. The flower sprigs came from Wal-Mart.
                          Eileen

Comment

Hi how's you little guy/gal settling in?
                            I know it's only a few days since he/she arrived.
                            Any signs of eating yet, know it can be difficult to spot even if he/she has eaten?
                            Ace Gargoyles
                            Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                            Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

He's been active at night, as he's in a different place every morning. But then sleeps most of the day. Today he is on his favorite plant again. Hard to tell if he's eating. I think so, but he's so little yet. I'll have to trust that he's finding the food OK.
                              Eileen

Comment

Working...
                              X