• Anybody else have Sara's

Just wondering .
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Lets see some pics of yours!

Comment

I'm still working on my photobucket but should get some up soon I have just recently got one and still trying to find some info but I plan on breeding them.
      Derek Dunlop
      DDReptiles
      www.DDReptiles.net
      Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

saras

repashy.com has some saras for a reasonable price if your interested.
        Josh
        1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

Yeah I have one from Grand Scale Geckos (Mike Feit) just to see how they are and I like them a lot and am planning on getting another one near October. (probably from Allen just because not to many people have them)
          Derek Dunlop
          DDReptiles
          www.DDReptiles.net
          Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

sarasinorum

how are their temperments are they flighty? do they like to be handled? if u ever get any eggs post me
            Josh
            1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

They are really flighty but I like watchin he/she cruise around the cage and after I mist he/she flies around crazy fast but they are reall cool geckos definitly worth it. I am going to try and breed them within the next year or so but some other breeders say they are quite picky breeders and one of the hardest rhacs to reproduce. But I'm going to hope for the best.
              Derek Dunlop
              DDReptiles
              www.DDReptiles.net
              Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

good luck derek !!!!!!! what size cage do they need
                Josh
                1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

personaly i think saras look a lot lik day geckos. well not a lot but somewhat and day geckos are so nice in coloration. i think i am thinkign giant day gecko but its the green oen with red design spots. how much do saras go for? i think ive seen them for 500 but why are they so expensive?

Comment

I don't have any

I have to say I have no desire to have any, flighty and crestless doesn't float my boat but to each there own.
                    -Eli
                    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

repashy.com has saras for 150 with really nice colors
                      Josh
                      1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

Sarasinorum are my favorite Rhac to work with. I've never been huge into handling my geckos other than for cleaning purposes so them being more flighty has never been a problem and they are the most active in thier cages. They are great to watch cruise around thier cages. They are very sporadic breeders and can be difficult to pair up at times.
                        Nate

Comment

saras are awsome...i dont have any but i want one...cresteds suck now....there to many ,their becoming leopards...
                          -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

My sara is still just a juvie and he/she (hopefully she) is housed in a 20qt.
                            Saras do require a bigger enclosure than Cresteds as they attain a bigger size. I definitly think this species is worth the money I also like the idea that they are not as popular as cresteds. The reason they are more expensive is because they are harder to produce and only a handfull of people work with them. I got my baby for $165 and that is a fairly standard price but Allen has a couple of "blonge phases which are awsome but are a little too much for my budget (around $400)
                            Derek Dunlop
                            DDReptiles
                            www.DDReptiles.net
                            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

I don't have any saras right now, but definitely want to get some at some point.
                              Nell Rux
                              a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
                              Just Ice Reptile

Comment

Working...
                              X