Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Community: Hello!

Hey everybody!

My name is Casey and I'm a graphic designer in Scottsdale, AZ. I've had all kinds of wonderful critters over the years including frogs and a few types of geckos, but i've never been active in a community. I've had cresteds for about 6 years and I've frequently come to Pangea for information and insight, so I thought it was time to get on board with this community. Currently, I've got a lovely gargoyle and I'm temporarily caring for a chahoua for a friend of mine. He is looking to sell his chahoua (and a couple cresteds) since he'll be moving out of state, (from AZ to TX) and I'm looking for a good home for my gargoyle as well. I've been traveling more often for work and I think finding a new home for her is the right thing to do. Since I'm such a newbie, I'd appreciate any and all advice of how to best go about trying to sell these beautiful critters. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and being able to participate in some discussion after all these years.

Welcome!
    We want pictures!
    3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Comment

thanks for the welcome! I'm feeling pretty inept at working this forum! —I made a profile photo and it doesn't seem to show up, so I've got my work cut out for me.
      Let's see if this works: *tries to post a series of photos of my pretty gargoyle*

Click image for larger version

Name:	gargoylepics.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1060295

Comment

Gorgeous! I love gargs!

Comment

You could always post your critters under the section of the forum labelled Trade Section: "Geckos and Other Reptiles For Sale or Trade". I'm sure you'll get many responses there. Best of luck on finding new homes for these guys!
          http://emilyburke.carbonmade.com
          https://www.facebook.com/EmilyBurkeArtwork

Comment

Thanks, LuvRocky11!

You've got a really pretty one yourself!

Comment

Thanks, Emmy!

I plan on posting there, but I'm a little worried that since I'm a private owner looking for a home for a single gecko, and have no reputation in the community, that there may not be much interest. I hope I'm wrong and that I can find her a good home.

Comment

There are quite a few here from your area. She's a pretty girl, good luck!

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
                1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

Working...
                X