NARBC Arlington pick-ups :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARBC Arlington pick-ups :)

Was not planning on getting a Garg, till I saw one for a price I couldn't say no to-

And of course, my leachie! Biiiig thanks to Mike at Alpha Geckos for being so helpful!!!!!
    (He said looks like probable female, and is a super-cross. He couldn't tell me what exact locales but since I don't plan to breed not a problem)

awesome pick ups! cant wait till tinley for me so i can get a few new ones what did you name them?
    1.1 pine island chahoua

Comment

Congrats on the new additions. How was the show?

Comment

Double(garg) & Trouble (leachie). Wasn't supposed to get a garg and hubby thought the leachie was too expensive. But, he brought home a cat the other day so I think we are even. Buahahaha. =D

Comment

Crowded and hot. I knew it would be. If you are just browsing Sundays are def the day to go. I really didn't get to look around a lot because it was a hassle just to make it up to the tables, let alone browse the whole table. We finally called it quits pretty early. I wish I had gotten pics of the Gargs parents though, they literally sold right as I bought it.

Comment

Couple more of mine:

Some other pics from the show:

Comment

Great pic ups!! I love the garglet. Mike had some nice stuff out!

I thought the show was essentially a ball python morph exhibition. I remember when there used to be such variety of species and now its just leopard geckos, corn snakes, a few Rhacodactylus tables and ball pythons galore.

Comment

It really was a ball python exhibit. Lordy there were a ton of snakes!

Comment

Originally posted by possum View Post
                  It really was a ball python exhibit. Lordy there were a ton of snakes!
                  Its normally pretty much always like that at majority of expos I've gone to but the NARBC Anaheim show was filled with a fair amount of Rhac & crestie vendors.

Comment

Great pick ups!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X