Lola

Kira

Skrtel

sexy Alexei

and before she travels to her new home with Tony, Ms Pasha
    Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
    www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
    www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Wow Vesper is gorgeous! Did you name her after the Latin word for evening? :P
    0.2.2 Crested geckos- Nox, Vesper, Ghidorah, Pitaya
    2.0 Gargoyle geckos- Ridley and Serris
    1.0 Rosy boa- Mojave
    1.0 Leachianus- Helios
    0.0.1 Japanese Toad- Fushigibana
    A ton of bugs

Comment

I freakin love Lola!
      Mike
      www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Soli View Post
        Wow Vesper is gorgeous! Did you name her after the Latin word for evening? :P
        Kinda....we decided to give her a 'Bond girl' name, it just so happens the character Vesper was named after the Latin word for evening

Originally posted by Dragontown View Post
        I freakin love Lola!
        She's been kinda moping this past couple days, so I think she might be getting ready to lay her first eggs. ya know, her babies might go quite well with some Marlin babies....
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Oh boy! Gotta love Pasha and Alexei!

Comment

*Drools all over the floor* Vesper, Lola, and Alexei. I need a Vaako offspring for my girl Kalifa. Fantastic group, as always!
            C. Ciliatus / R. Auriculatus / M. Chahoua / C. Sarasinorum / R. Leachianus / U. Sikorae / E. Vieilardi / E. Guttata / G. Gecko / A. Felinus / C. Elok /
            facebook.com/TreeHuggerGeckos

Comment

Beautiful gargs for sure!
              https://www.facebook.com/CardenGG/

Comment

Well....Vaako is is the dog house right now, he took Alexei's tail off....B******
                He needs to cool his jets , so not sure when I'm going to pair him with another gal.
                Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Oh no, sorry about the tail, she's so beautiful!

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
                  1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

What the heck Vaako!! Not cool Mr. Man, not cool at all! He's always been good.... wonder what set him off. Maybe the tail made a funny face at him. Sheesh. Sorry Andi that sucks!
                    .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Comment

Wow...beautiful gargs. Can't wait to see the offspring.
                      ~Cassi

www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by juliethegr8t View Post
                        What the heck Vaako!! Not cool Mr. Man, not cool at all! He's always been good.... wonder what set him off. Maybe the tail made a funny face at him. Sheesh. Sorry Andi that sucks!
                        He was shedding that night, so I think she made fun of him & he didn't like that. My little girl is trying to get use to walking & climbing without her tail, she walks so bull-legged & can't seem to hold onto anything & falls off her branches & vines. This morning she was soaking her bumm in her water bowl, smart girl!
                        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Yeah, we all think it's fun and games when it comes to shed hoodies, unless you've got a tail. Poor Alexei I'm sure losing a tail is even more of a change for the gargs to get used to being bigger/heavier bodied than the cresties, maybe that's why they grow them back! Sounds like she needs some epsom salts in her water dish, lol. That is really quite ingenius of her though!

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Comment

He wasn't even in a hoodie.....he was slumming it

You can tell he was biting her quite a bit.....
                            She's 41.3g without the tail.

Any suggestions for speeding up tail regen growth; other than lots of well gut-loaded/dusted dubias?
                            Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                            www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

He was slummin it!! Maybe that's why he was cranky... he certaily does look like he took it out on her. Grr! She looks so little without her tail. I suggest tea tree oil - if you have any of the Zoo Med Repti Wound Healing Aid it is the main ingredient, or you can buy it pure from a health food store. You can put it right on the stump (I've found it helps it close faster and prevents infection) and also massage it on the tail as it's regenerating. It is great stuff, it's a natural antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial.

Comment

Working...
                              X