Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who know their leachie locales, check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who know their leachie locales, check this out!

Alright so i was sold my leachie as a mix from steve and i still wonder what she could possible be. I was leaning towards a nuu ami x nuu ana but im not sure as she shows other characteristics sometimes. Tell me what you think! Most recent pictures are the bottom two.

R leachianus- 1.2.0
    R chahoua - 1.0.0
    R Ciliatus- 2.2.1
    R Auriculatus- 1.0.0

He didnt tell you when he sold it to you?
    Aum

Comment

He said that she was a mix and he wasn't 100% sure, he said nuu ana and nuu ami he thinks but somedays she shows characteristics of gt's
      R leachianus- 1.2.0
      R chahoua - 1.0.0
      R Ciliatus- 2.2.1
      R Auriculatus- 1.0.0

Comment

It's really difficult to say because it's not an adult yet, it'd be easier to distinguish characteristics when it's an adult because it will be done with the development of it's base color and splotches. Right now it could be anything...

My best guess would be Pine Isle x Nuu Ami. Pine Isle because the splotches aren't very heavily peppered, it's base color is right for a pine isle, the splotches are all white, and it's neck is sort of thicker...Nuu Ami because it still has some peppering in the splotches and it's legs and snout look longer to me than they would if it were a Nuu Ana.

But of course, it really is too hard to say definitively. I really really doubt it's anything with a GT though... not big enough, and it's got a lot of pattern for any GT blood.

No one is as good as Steve when it comes to leachies, haha. I would go with his best guess, personally.
        "Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ahh thank you for that. She is still very young, only about 9 months old at this point. The only reason i said possibly gt is because my close friend has a yate and they sometimes resemble eachother.
          R leachianus- 1.2.0
          R chahoua - 1.0.0
          R Ciliatus- 2.2.1
          R Auriculatus- 1.0.0

Comment

also he was in quite a rush as it was the first 5 minutes the show that i got her from was open so he was pretty busy getting all his rhacs and whatnot out
            R leachianus- 1.2.0
            R chahoua - 1.0.0
            R Ciliatus- 2.2.1
            R Auriculatus- 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
            X