Chahoua and Leachianus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chahoua and Leachianus

Where do you guys recommend reading up and researching the care of these species? I have been browsing the internet for hours and havent found any outstanding, thorough websites or information.

Thank you
    Aum

Quite a bit of information on the forums here with a quick use of the search engine.

Is there a part of their care that You are confused or concerned about ?

Pretty much like crested gecko care with the exception of the Leachianus unwillingness to take live foods, and the Chahoua almost being picky about CGD and prefering live foods.

But yea, You should find some intense reading here on the forums.

Comment

You should really get a Rhac bible if you are looking to branch out into the other species:

http://www.amazon.com/Rhacodactylus-...4011305&sr=1-1

It's kind of tricky to find now, since it's out of print. There are always some floating around though.
      Krystal

Gekkonidazed Geckos

Comment

If your looking for a gecko that is going to become a giant, go with the leachie. Best decision i've made in the world of rhacs, i love my big girl as she behaves so well. Get one from a respected breeder, i got mine from steve cemelli @ leapin leachies and she was worth every penny. Such well behaved animals.
        R leachianus- 1.2.0
        R chahoua - 1.0.0
        R Ciliatus- 2.2.1
        R Auriculatus- 1.0.0

Comment

I like Repashy Forums.

Scroll down and they have specific discussion sections for both Chahoua and Leachianus. That's where I've found most of my info.
          "Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
          X