Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	1076461

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3289.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1076462
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Very nice, long and fat!

Aliza

Comment

She's so cute & chunky! Reds are amazing to watch as they grow into their coloring. How much does she weigh now?
      Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
      www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
      www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

She is a whopping 25 grams. She was only like 16 grams maybe when I got her? I'm hoping she's going to go completely red but it's hard to say. This is what she looked like when I got her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3023.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1056212
        "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

She still has a lot of color transformation ahead of her & I would definitely expect more red to come in, especially in her base coloring. My reds usually max out on their color transformation once they are around 38-42g. Take photos of her every 2 weeks until she's about 40g & you'll really notice a hugh change in her coloring as she grows.
          Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
          www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
          www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Oh that's awesome to know! I admit, I'm not knowledgeable on the way their colors develop. I can't wait to see how she turns out Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
            X