Getting ready for my first Garg:)))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready for my first Garg:)))

Getting ready to buy an adult female Garg. She's 25 g and BEAUTIOUS! Working on a list of names....would like something short and sweet.

I am SO addicted to RHACS...I need some serious will power...or I'm going to end up with a BUNCH! It TOTALLY does NOT help that they are SO easy to take care of and require such little space...I have a REALLY big pretty much EMPTY basement
    MyRhacdiction

1.1.3 Cresties, 1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Leopard Gecko
    I want a Chewie and a Rubber Boa next)))))))
    Let's just say my house is a zoo)

Sounds like me. Good luck!
    1.0 Dog; 1.0 Leopard Gecko;10.5 Crested Geckos; 1.1Gargoyle Geckos; 1.3 Sarasinorum; 5.3.7PI Chahoua; 2.2 E. Agricolae; 1.1 Nuu Ana, 0.1 Isle E, 0.2 G. Marginata, 1.0 L. Williamsi And interested in a few others

Comment

Yeah...the breeder I got my Crestie from has a BUNCH of REALLY gorgeous juvies...and an adult extreme Harley male....If I wanted to be a breeder I could get some UNBELIEVABLE stunners)) *sigh*.....maybe when the kids are grown...
      MyRhacdiction

Comment

For now I am stopping at ONE Crestie and ONE Garg...really...I mean it!!!! ( Do you think I've managed to convince myself??)
        MyRhacdiction

Comment

Just thought I'd point out that 25g is nowhere near adult size for a gargoyle gecko. Adults usually top out around 45-50g; this is also the size that any gargoyle should reach before being bred.

Comment

That's ok...I have absolutely NO intentions of ever breeding According to her birthdate she is almost two years old, so I can't imagine she would get much bigger. She is a holdback that the breeder has decided to sell. She is really pretty and I think she will make a GREAT pet Now I just need to find a name for her.
            MyRhacdiction

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieCool View Post
              That's ok...I have absolutely NO intentions of ever breeding According to her birthdate she is almost two years old, so I can't imagine she would get much bigger. She is a holdback that the breeder has decided to sell. She is really pretty and I think she will make a GREAT pet Now I just need to find a name for her.
              Gargoyles are more slow growing than cresteds: they often take more than 2 years to mature. If you feed her adequately and provide the proper housing, your girl will get up to 40g in no time.

Comment

Garg

Thanks I already have a 66qt enclosure all ready to go I already have a Crested Gecko, so I have CGD on hand. Thanks for clarifying about the weight...I wasn't sure what her weight should be, as weights seem to vary some. I am getting her from the same person that I got my Crestie from and she is an AWESOME breeder that takes AWESOME care of her animals. The juvie that I have now was just BEAUTIFUL and so healthy when I got him, and I could really tell that she had taken time with him as far as handling goes. I have met her Gargs in the past and they are just beautiful
                MyRhacdiction

Comment

Working...
                X