Lola's nightmare of a trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!
    She's settling in quite well & is super friendly.
    Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
    www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
    www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

I've heard nothing but horror stories like this when USPS was used to ship. (I have also experienced the "extra day" shipping when the USPS was used. Never again!) Cheaper it may be, but for a reason! How horrible for you guys while waiting, and what a relief that she's safe and sound at her final destination! I'm really glad it worked out ok for you all.
      Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

It seems the only issues I have with USPS is when they deliver to my house, they're always super prompt when delivering to my office. Wonder if they recognize my employer/address as a government contractor that deals with law enforcement so they don't dick around with our deliveries.

She's found her favorite sleeping spot already, a large fake banana leaf:
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

She's VERY nice Andi. Congrats!
          4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
          3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
          1.1.0 Gekko gecko
          2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

Thanks Wes! When she gets up to weight, she'll be introduced to Vaako. He's lucky geckos don't do all that child support stuff or he'd be a very broke garg this year.
            Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
            www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Working...
            X