Again!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again!!!!!!

Went to a small show in Havre de Grace, MD and i really restrained myself. There were tons of nice cresties, a few gargoyles and lots and lots of other geckos and reptiles. After walking the entire show a couple of times, i settled on a 46 gram striped male gargoyle and a 47 gram reticulated female. There were alot of animals i could have glady brought home, but i got exactly what i went for. i also resisted a couple of $25. cresties when we stopped at a Petco on the journey.ron
    1 sulcata tort 1 russian tort 2 red foot torts 3 hingeback torts
    1 leopard tort 3 greek torts 1 box turtle
    2.5 hissing cockroaches 3.11.?? c. hentzi scorpions dubia roch colony
    isopod colony 3.5 Emperor scorpions 2.5 c. vitattus scorpions
    4.6.1 crested geckos 1.1 halmahera geckos 0.0.3 leopard geckos
    1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Originally posted by oldmanofthesea View Post
    Went to a small show in Havre de Grace, MD and i really restrained myself. There were tons of nice cresties, a few gargoyles and lots and lots of other geckos and reptiles. After walking the entire show a couple of times, i settled on a 46 gram striped male gargoyle and a 47 gram reticulated female. There were alot of animals i could have glady brought home, but i got exactly what i went for. i also resisted a couple of $25. cresties when we stopped at a Petco on the journey.ron
    I love how in this hobby "restraining" one's self equates to still coming home with critters, haha. As long as you're sure you can take care of them, the more, the merrier!

Make sure you take some pics to share with the class!
    JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

Time is on my side. i am retired. After raising horses, marmosets, owl monkeys, MANY other animals over the years and 2 kids, these guys are a breeze. ron
      1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

Congrats!!!!!! You'll also have to update your signature to include the new additions
        Would love to see photos also!
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
        www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

i just updated the signature. i am too old and computer/camera illiterate to even try for pics. ron
          1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

Awww... use MS Paint and draw us a picture instead then! Hehe
            JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

i swear to the One above, i don't have any clue what MS paint even is. Now with old fashioned
              crayons(20 colors), i may be in the game! ron
              1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

Wow, the Havre De Grace show had a lot of cresties? I went there a few times before, but I haven't gone in about a year or two because others have told me the rhac breeders there have slimmed out. Maybe I'll have to go check another one out!

1.2.3 Crested Geckos
                0.1 R. Leachianus 1.0 Corn Snake 1.0 E. Agricolae 1.0 M. Chahoua 1.1 G. Hainanensis 0.1 Bearded Dragon

facebook- iHerp

Comment

Hypnotoad. i guess there were 100 or more cresties at the show. To me that was tons! ron
                  1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

Congrats on your pickups! There is a Repticon show coming in 2 weeks and i'm going to have a hard time walking out without a purchase or two. The wife won't be pleased but better to ask for forgiveness right?? lol I've picked up 18 geckos in the last 3 months.

Chris

Comment

Chris. Where is the repticom? That is a bigger show and i would lovre to go. Do you know the date. Thanx ron
                      1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

It's a traveling show. They hit a few different cities. This one is in Pasadena just outside of Houston. Check out their website www.repticon.com They have a schedule of upcoming shows

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanofthesea View Post
                          Time is on my side. i am retired. After raising horses, marmosets, owl monkeys, MANY other animals over the years and 2 kids, these guys are a breeze. ron
                          Wow! That is amazing!!! Congrats on the new geckos!
                          C. ciliatus- GreenBean, Mr. Red,
                          R. leachianus- Dragonite
                          M. chahoua- Oliver
                          2 5G planted Betta tanks

Comment

Working...
                          X