X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My leachies :))) lots of pics

Walus my big handsome boy

Morris my isle e boy

1.0 crested geckos( Mocha) 1.1 Red tailed boas (zues and athena)

I held one of those for the first time about a month ago. Now I want one!
    Deep faith eliminates fear.

Comment

Beautiful! I love leachies
      "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Nice Leachies. I saw an adult that was on display from Leapin Leachies at the NY Expo. They look like small velociraptors. I wish I could afford one. I hear that they can be aggressive but when I went to the show with my 11yr old son he had no problem one picking one up. The animal was very calm and not as flighty like Gargoyles or Cresties.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio913 View Post
          Nice Leachies. I saw an adult that was on display from Leapin Leachies at the NY Expo. They look like small velociraptors. I wish I could afford one. I hear that they can be aggressive but when I went to the show with my 11yr old son he had no problem one picking one up. The animal was very calm and not as flighty like Gargoyles or Cresties.
          Yah they are big sweeties, I love leachies so much lol. ) They are only known for having aggression when inside their enclosures. They are very territorial in their home. I have an F2 nuu ana male who is a big laid back guy when being handled during the day outside his house. Once it turns dark, hes a whole different animal. I call him my little devil lol. He will lunge at me, bark, and try to bite me. This only happens inside his home, once I get him out his temperament changes completely.

1.0 crested geckos( Mocha) 1.1 Red tailed boas (zues and athena)

Comment

i think its pretty hard for a cubby guy like a leachie to be too flighty
            i love your leachies! beautiful geckos
            0.1.0 R. Ciliatus Aussie 12X18X20
            0.0.1 R. Auriculatus 12X12X18
            1.0.0 Blue Tonge Skink Lennie the Lounge Lizard
            0.0.2 Dwarf Puffer
            1.0.0 Cats
            1.0 Black Lab/Springer mix Jack
            0.1 Labro-doodle Molly
            If you have a question and you dont know what the answer is, Search before you post!

Comment

Beautiful leacies! Just makes me want one more and more lol
              2.1.1 Crested Geckos
              Dios Ex Reptiles http://diosexreptiles.webs.com/

Comment

Working...
              X