sick female auric..........help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick female auric..........help...

i got a female auric from a friend a couple of days ago..(he takes good of his animals.. but we all get our sick ones)..so he gave it to me bc i am not in school yet so i can spend time on it helping it.. i didnt hold her just let her get used to her new home ...so tonight i got her out and her jaw was rubbery(rubber jaw)so i got a sering and gave her CGD with some calcium with d3 in it...she ate some then i put her back in her cage and put some in ther with her....

is there anything else i can do (beside take her to a vet...dont have that kinda money)...i am going to keep doing this and hope it works she looks ok besides her rubber jaw....but are their any home medicans i can use or am i doing everything right to save her....thanks jeff...
    -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

You can buy liquid calcium, which is an easier, faster, more concentrated way to get it into her short of taking her to the vet for a calcium injection. I am unsure where you'd get it; I THINK I read somewhere that you can buy it in the pediatric section of pharmacies. That might help.
    "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
    You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
    --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

it wouldn't hurt to get her a UV light as well
      Nell Rux
      a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
      Just Ice Reptile

Comment

How's your sick girly goyle doing? Any better?
        Nell Rux
        a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
        Just Ice Reptile

Comment

Working...
        X