X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowKorin
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    When your done writing your paper you should post it on the forum, I'd be interested in reading it.
    I've posted the proposal.

http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...142#post259142

Leave a comment:

• Terradas
    replied
    Here's your biggest obstacle: a lot of the reason why gargs drop their tail is cagemate aggression which usually leads to an EATEN tail. So you picture will be tough to find.

Anytime one of my cresties decides to drop their tail it gets dropped in with my garg to fatten her up!

Leave a comment:

• Lunar Gecko
    replied
    Sorry hun. I dont have any pictures of tail loss with the gargoyles. Only ever had them munch on each other during breeding or gotten animals that were housed in groups. I'm sure you could get a picture of a crested tail, zoom it in and just to show the break and no body in your class would know the difference.

You should use the picture of the red spots that grew back in the new tail of the one girl.

If you can think of anything I could help with feel free to PM me.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowKorin
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    You may want to contact Keri, she posted pics of her crestie who dropped his tail. Not sure how to link threads, but you can refer to the "Rhacodactylus Health and Breeding issues" for her 10/5/09 posting. She has several picture angles of the dropped tail.

When your done writing your paper you should post it on the forum, I'd be interested in reading it.
    Yeah, that's exactly the kind of pictures I want...for a gargoyle. I may post the paper when I'm finished; it's actually a mock research proposal as if I were planning out an experimental design.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    You may want to contact Keri, she posted pics of her crestie who dropped his tail. Not sure how to link threads, but you can refer to the "Rhacodactylus Health and Breeding issues" for her 10/5/09 posting. She has several picture angles of the dropped tail.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowKorin
    started a topic A Favor?

A Favor?

Do any of you have any images of the dropped tail of one of your gargoyle geckos? I'm writing an assignment discussing the differences in tail regrowth between cresteds and gargs and I would like to include pictures of their dropped tails if I could. Your name and ownership of the picture would be included in the assignment. This is not a document that will earn any thing (besides a good grade I hope) so there is no reason to be concerned about monetary loss.

Only one of my gargs has dropped a tail while I have owned him and I somehow managed not to get a pic of the loose appendage itself.

If you guys could help me out I'll be much obliged! thanks!!
Working...
X