Where can I find leachianus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find leachianus?

I've been looking everywhere for these and can't find them anywhere. None of my local stores sell them and no one breeds them around here. I was just looking for a single leachianus to keep. If anyone knows a website or breeder to contact please let me know!

Kingsnake.com has a few. Also Vos Joli of giant geckos.com breeds them.
    www.trophyrhacs.webs.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trophy...40038856070077

Comment

Being that your in Pa. your best look would be Steve Cemelli of http://www.leapinleachies.com. He always has a few kickin around.
      -Charles Mullen
      I'm looking for really nice chahoua.

Comment

i think i saw some on LLLreptile before but they were pretty expensive like 350 bucks. idk if thats standard price tho

Comment

i think i saw some on LLLreptile before but they were pretty expensive like 350 bucks. idk if thats standard price th
          Yes they are very expensive geckos for a variety of reasons. You can usually find hatchling unknown locales for $300 to $350.

A leachie is an investment, for a serious hobbyist. Honestly, you've been recommended the two most reputable leachie breeders in the US, so really it's up to you.
          -Charles Mullen

Comment

yeah they are deffinatly a investment. but they are really cool as are all rhacs. they get huge too like like a foot and a half long

Comment

they get huge too like like a foot and a half long
              Not the ones you get for $300...there's plenty info on them here and on the main gecko forums. Plenty of time to research them as you save up.
              -Charles Mullen

Comment

I am selling my hatchling leachianus of known and verifiable locale for $200 because my pair produces a bunch of eggs and I have no place to keep them. In addition, I like the idea that some of our young and not so well-off forum members could get an experience with this wonderful species. My guys are Island species and therefore only grow to about 200g or so. I recommend you to go to reptile shows and look around, sometimes you might find some great deals there. Check out Kingsnake/Events for a show near your location. There is a great show coming up in Timonium, MD on the 19th.
                benben
                0.1.0 R. Leachianus L. Type A (green Poindime)
                1.0.0 R. Leachianus L. Type A (Poindimie x Yate locale)
                1.0.0 R. Leachianus L. Type A x Type C

Comment

Working...
                X