No announcement yet.

can one male gargoyle handle 4 females?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can one male gargoyle handle 4 females?

I want to know if a first year male can breed four females?

Thanks

He probably can, but maybe not if you keep them all together all of the time. I have gone to a new method where i place an individual female in with the male for a week or two and then take her out and put in a different female. So far it has been working well, and is much less stressfull on all of them. They are not as social as cresteds!

Comment

I tend to think that if that male isn't bigger than those females, I may get beat up pretty bad if you don't watch them. Also, they'll probably try to munch his tail.
      -Harold
      CC Herps http://www.ccherps.com

Coming soon...

www.versatilevivariums.com

Comment

can the other females live together while the male is with one in his own cage?

Comment

gargoyles are mean...females are usually ok once they have become adults but 1 boy and 4 girls at once would be brutle ...but he can as long as their is plenty of hides a BIG cage and adult females...mostlikely he will loose his tail and get scared up ....cuz man, wemon are mean :lol: ..jk..but to answere your question yes he can be with one female at a time while all the females are in one other tank...good luck
          -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X