No announcement yet.

Gargoyle Gecko Pictures! Let see them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargoyle Gecko Pictures! Let see them!

Lets see your best Gargoyle Pictures!

This is the only picture I have readily available right now.
    I have to say that a year or two ago, Gargoyles didn't do much for me, but now that i have owned some and am starting to breed them, they have really grown on me and I like them every bit as much as the Cresteds!

Comment

That 'goyle is too cute! Hey Matt, when are you going to have more? I've been staring at that gargoyle page and I'm afraid my brain is going numb. :wink:
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

do you have any goyles crestedlady?

Very cute pic!

Comment

Well like all new Gargoyle breeders, I thought that with enough foliage and cover I would be able to house the hatchlings together. WRONG!!!!
          Needless to say I have like 7 tailless juvies, that I cant post until their tails grow back.

But I do have some hatching now that will be housed seperately and they will be up on the site in the next week or two, along with the "Other Reptiles" section which will be up by middle of next week.

Comment

haha the only way to truley learn a lesson is from expierence I guess!

Comment

Aint that the truth!

Comment

Here is my one and only Gargoyle female.

I might be getting another one soon.........The thing i like about my gargoyle is that it loves all food.....babyfood, my own mixes, GGD. She is my official "taste tester" for the fruit blends i make myself. She tells me if the others will like it or not

Comment

i love thier eyes! there so cool looking lol
                  Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

Originally posted by palex134
                    do you have any goyles crestedlady?
                    Not yet. :wink: The last show I was at, I had this mental battle with myself between some gargoyle babies and some crested babies. The cresteds won out b/c I found an almost full pinstripe for a ridiculous price and I HAD to have it. Lol. The gargoyles were put back, but I'm on the hunt for striper babies.

Originally posted by Matthew Parks
                    But I do have some hatching now that will be housed seperately and they will be up on the site in the next week or two, along with the "Other Reptiles" section which will be up by middle of next week.
                    Ahhhh... any chance of a notification of when they go up? I've been looking for some striper 'goyles, Matt. ( admin@crestedlady.com ) *hint* *hint* :wink: :P
                    ~Sarah~
                    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

that pic of the gargy hatching is the bomb.
                      Josh
                      1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

those are awsome pics i think goyles are the coolest rhac?
                        SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
                        0.1.0 leo gecko
                        0.0.1 crested gec

Comment

[img]
                          [/img]
                          My nicest male so far.BOBBY

Comment

BEA-UTIFUL!

Comment

wow! the first pic of that red stripe when hes looking into the camera is stunning, that should be like on the cover of a book or somthing!
                              Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

Working...
                              X