Adopting a tripod gecko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adopting a tripod gecko

Hey guys. So Iím in The process of getting ready to adopt a tripod crested gecko. I have two other crested geckos that Iíve had for almost a full 2 years now. I donít have him yet as he is receiving medical treatment for his foot and they want to make sure he is healthy before they let me adopt. He is only maybe 3-4 weeks old (donít know an exact hatch date) I have noticed he has a cut on his hind leg as well that the vet is going to get contacted about but he canít climb up walls and sometimes falls. I was just wondering because Iíve seen other forums on here about people having tripod geckos how you guys house them full grown? I love the little guy already (Iíve named him little foot) and just want to give him the best most comfortable life possible.

House them like normal Generally these guys get around fine even with only 3 limbs
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Start out with branches and foliage a little lower in the tank. You can always fill it in more and put more toward the top as he grows and recovers.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
        X