First post! First geckos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post! First geckos!

Hi I am a fairly new crested gecko owner. My father has had three cresties from ac reptiles for quite some time now and gave them to me! I currently have 8 eggs from them and one of them hatched! Except I donít really know what morph the male is and what female this clutch came from. One the females is a pinstripe and the other is a super Dalmation. The baby has spots on it but so does the male so I donít know. Well crud how do I post pics on here?

Click on the little square box with the tree in it on the toolbar.

Are your geckos housed together? With 8 eggs, if they all hatch, you are going to be overrun with geckos soon, and there could be more to come. I'd suggest separating them if they are still together - both to stop reproduction, and to avoid bullying or exhausting the female.

Congrats on your acquisitions, hope you will be able to post pics!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
    X