Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for pangea to look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal for pangea to look like this?

Hi iím a fairly new owner if you couldnít tell by the title. Iím wondering if this is what crested gecko food is supposed to look like after about 2 days? (i replace the food every two days) itís slightly liquid like still but thereís this whitish look on the top but the top isnít like dry or anything and iím just able to mix it back into the rest of the food. is this normal?

No pic? I'll usually leave my Pangea out for 2-3 days, but it never has a whitish look to it; it just gets a bit dry so I'll mist a little bit of water on it and remix.
    Last edited by TAD; 06-23-2018, 09:30 AM.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

The whitish-fluid is likely the urine of your crestie. My crestie has peed in his food dish before! If CGD starts to smell terrible and crust and look hard, it's been in for too long. Try changing it every 1-2 days if you aren't misting it to keep moist, and esp. if your crestie keeps using its bowl as his toilet!
      1.0.0 Harlequin Crestie

Comment

Working...
      X