Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too big?

Hi all,
    Decided to make an account on here because I've received so much great advice on an aquarium advice forum I'm signed up to, so when I became stumped in a certain area of gecko care and wasn't sure where to go for advice I thought I'd try a forum.
    So, my question is, are there any issues with having a created gecko cage that is too big for the gecko to live happily. I know this is an issue for juveniles but is it an issue in relation to adult geckos. I'm planning on building a cage out of a glass cabinet etc and it is rather large in comparison to the average 'gecko size cage' and any recommendations I've received. I understand that this might be a bit of a strange question, but I appreciate any answers you can give me.
    Thanks for reading!

As long as you have 2-3 food bowls so it can find food and also be able to keep humidity it should be fine! I'd love to see the results

Comment

Yeah I agree. Post pictures when it's completed!
      .1.DOG Jiggles
      1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
      .1.YBST Cloveth
      .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
      1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
      1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Originally posted by goodgollyitsmol View Post
        As long as you have 2-3 food bowls so it can find food and also be able to keep humidity it should be fine! I'd love to see the results
        Thank you! I'll be sure to update you on the results 😁

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

Comment

Will do, don't fear, I'm sure I'll come up with some other obscure question after making it 😂

Comment

Working...
            X