Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexing and name suggestions???? Plz help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexing and name suggestions???? Plz help :)

Hey guys! I got my crestie about a month ago from pangea and did not know the sex. But the other day I managed to get some pics that I will attach below and it seems like my gecko is a male! Am I right?
    I originally named her Penelope thinking he was a girl. Now that I know he is a boy I wanted to reach out and get some name suggestions. Please help!
    I will attach photos for inspiration 😜

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...94F4D42E96.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...2EA96CE36C.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...FC1ED5F1D1.jpg

oh yeah, it's a boy!! Plemish is what i thought of.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

awww so cute, if you are liking p names, perry, parrish lol idk im bad with names
        Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Comment

I don't really care about the first letter I just thought Penelope was cute. I also like Sufi inspired by (Persian poetry) also Achilles and Levi.

Comment

I like those names. Sufi seems to fit. One name I have picked out for a future gecko is Genesis . I personally like it for a girl though.
            .1.DOG Jiggles
            1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
            .1.YBST Cloveth
            .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
            1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
            1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

I like Genesis! Cute name.

Comment

My favorite name source is a Greek Mythology encyclopedia. But my most recent additions are Osiris and Isis, so not exactly Greek. LOL. My first bearded dragon was GuyRu. My second one was named Orion. I had him for a long time. I even moved across the country with him. My crestie is named Sherlock Holmes. I'm going to get a female for him hopefully in a few months at a really big show. I have a great desire to name her "Watson", but I let the name come to me after I meet the animal. That's why I have "Vinchenzo de Bumbato"--"Vinny the Bomb"--"Vinny" for super short. He's a super red leather back bearded dragon. I have a one-of-a-kind corn snake that I hatched that was a total fluke. Her name is Jewel...because she's precious. So my method of picking names is partially to review names in a category I like, and play around with them, and others that just pop into my head, and see which one fits best. Your little boy is beautiful!!!

Comment

Thanks! he is such a sweet boy. I think mythological names are pretty cool. I have been liking poets too I thought of the name Poe last night too. For Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Poe sounds like a great name!!!! If it feels good to call him Poe, you've found your name.

Comment

What an adorable crestie! I'd reccomend Echo, Luna, or Leah
                      Crested Geckos are the cutest things EVER!

Comment

Working...
                      X