Just some pics of my kids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some pics of my kids...

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my kids. They're bigger now...but, I thought their color looked pretty good in these shots. Kind of in the 'ugly duckling' phase right now.

This one should end up being a stunning red/orange bicolor. It has AMAZING lateral striping.

This little guy is similar to the first, just not as much red in it's color. Probably be a nice orange flame.

This one might end up being an orange/yellow flame, but I'm really not sure what it's going to do.

I love the dalmation...but he/she's a stinker...got out for nearly two weeks, but I found him/her and it hadn't lost ANY weight. Must be more loose crickets wandering around my room than I'd like to admit
    EWWWWW!!!!!!!! :wink:
    Visit us online at: www.crestedgeckogirly.com
    Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/crestedgeckogirly21

Have YOU Hugged a Gecko Today?

Those are great looking "kids." I really like the coloring on the second one. They all have very unique coloring, it should be interesting to see how their color turns out as adults.
    - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

Very Nice!!! :wink:

Comment

Stunning
        0.0.1 Rhacodactylus Auriculatus

Comment

The first two's coloring are amazing!Awesome geckos by the way.
          -Chao0104-
          0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
          If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

I love that dalmation!! The nearly solid back pattern is absolutely gorgeous!
            -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
            1.0.0 ball python
            0.1.0 BCI
            0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

Working...
            X