What is this morph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crgecko View Post
    I might be wrong, but looks like a Harlingen with dal spoting. I wouldn't call it a dal unless its over 50 spots. But i cant tell by the pictures.
    oh ok... over here in the uk they are not a harley unless they have a lot more *flames* And Adam... he is either that, or patternless (currently) but now he is a burnt orange (pre fired) and has *ghost chevrons* on his back (a lot more prominant now than those pics)

EDIT: crgecko is correct, its a harley because the flames go onto the limbs, sorry for any confusion
    If all you want from life is *Roses* and life gives you Roses... Then how are you going to smell anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Barnfield View Post
      oh ok... over here in the uk they are not a harley unless they have a lot more *flames* And Adam... he is either that, or patternless (currently) but now he is a burnt orange (pre fired) and has *ghost chevrons* on his back (a lot more prominant now than those pics)

EDIT: crgecko is correct, its a harley because the flames go onto the limbs, sorry for any confusion
      Awesome we will have to keep in touch so i can watch the little fella grow up! My newest addition Onyx will begin breeding towards the end of July to a Super Dalmation named Luna.... can't wait!

Comment

Do you have a picture of your super dal Adam Bleau. I currently have 8 dals eggs.
        Crested geckos 4:5:15
        Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

Comment

Originally posted by crgecko View Post
          Do you have a picture of your super dal Adam Bleau. I currently have 8 dals eggs.
          I can take pics in the morning I'm gonna hit hay.

Comment

Ohhh nice harley
            5.6.1 Crested geckos
            1.1.0 leos
            1.0.0 Gargoyle

Comment

Working...
            X