What is this morph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this morph?

Well I was at a reptile expo recently and I picked up an amazing addition to my breeder cresties but I'm not sure what his morph is. I paid a ridiculously low amount for him (it's a male) but I'd like to know what you think his morph might be. In these pics he's not fired up due to the fact I had just woke him up from a nap. Thanks!

sorry, there are no pics
    If all you want from life is *Roses* and life gives you Roses... Then how are you going to smell anything else?

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how to post the pics. Could you help?

Comment

sure... when you post a message (before you send it) third button from last (just above where you would write your text)
        If all you want from life is *Roses* and life gives you Roses... Then how are you going to smell anything else?

Comment

Another way to post photos that may be easier (it even saves the photos on here if you want to post them later). Instead of writing the reply right down here, click the button right by 'post quick reply' that says 'go advanced'. That will take you to the page where you can write a reply still, but it has some buttons down below, and you will want to click the button that says 'manage attachments'. There you can upload the photos.
          4.2.4.1.1 Crested Geckos: Lutta , Ghile , Namara , Nyne , Faol├ín 🌈 😇 , Kalyer , Butterworth Hatchlings: Rooster, Ducky, Sparrow

Comment

Alright the pics will be up one sec, I really do appreciate the help and plan to stay on the forum as I grow as a breeder.

Comment

well good luck... i only just started being a keeper... pick up my little 8 week old on the 27th

Edit: And here he is

Click image for larger version

Name:	11355602_10155595314230109_348099320_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1067810 Click image for larger version

Name:	11414734_10155595314500109_1222712703_n.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1067811

Comment

Name:	IMG_0065.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	1067812

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1067813

Name:	IMG_0072.jpg
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1067814
                Found out why i couldn't post pics i was on the mobile site.

Comment

Hes not even fired in those but when he is his colors are unreal. Im new to this forum stuff so i apologize for any rookie mistakes.
                  Last edited by Adam Bleau; 06-14-2015, 07:19 PM. Reason: Im new

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Barnfield View Post
                    well good luck... i only just started being a keeper... pick up my little 8 week old on the 27th

Edit: And here he is

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67339[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]67340[/ATTACH]
                    What a little cutie, Goodluck to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Bleau View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]67341[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]67342[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]67343[/ATTACH]
                      Found out why i couldn't post pics i was on the mobile site.
                      Looks like a flame with partial pins

Comment

yours looks like a flmae/dalmation with partial pins

Don't know why it did that twice

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Barnfield View Post
                          yours looks like a flmae/dalmation with partial pins

Don't know why it did that twice
                          I wish i could get a pic of him fired but he's sleeping ATM, its amazing because he gets really dark and his pins are a pure white which is called "White walled." Is your little guy a buckskin?

Comment

I might be wrong, but looks like a Harlingen with dal spoting. I wouldn't call it a dal unless its over 50 spots. But i cant tell by the pictures.
                            Crested geckos 4:5:15
                            Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

Comment

Originally posted by crgecko View Post
                              I might be wrong, but looks like a Harlingen with dal spoting. I wouldn't call it a dal unless its over 50 spots. But i cant tell by the pictures.
                              Got it, stay tuned for better pics he usually fires when i turn the lights off in my room. He's black and white when he fires up.

Comment

Working...
                              X