Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the world?!?!........and fixed cage

What the heck

Her new enclosure after her close call.(without the tree cause she is hunting)

Some random pics

Acrobat

I see you

Any questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns are welcome.
    Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

What size is the new tank?
    SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
    0.1.0 leo gecko
    0.0.1 crested gec

Comment

Nice crestie...I like that second pic after the random pics sentence....the one with the bark and lil bush behind your crestie and the fade out of the background.....really cool! How did you make the branch go acroos like that? how stable is it?
      Jillie
      3.5.19 Crested Geckos (0.3.15 for sale)
      0.1.0 R.Brev (pygmy chams)

www.CelticHerps.com

Comment

It is still a 10 gallon, but i put in papertowel instead of the bark. She swallowed a bark chip awhile ago while trying to catch a cricket.
        Better safe than sorry, sometimes you learn lessons the hardway.

Jillie---Are you talking about the very last picture? I just thought i would look cool if i took a pic of her looking through her plants. And it turned out even better.

Here is a pic running across the tank, it is connected with suction cups and is ver stable.

Comment

Great to see she's settled into the new set up and has had no further problems due to the bark chip.

p.s the "undercover" first pic is the best
          0.0.1 Rhacodactylus Auriculatus

Comment

Glad to see nessie is okay
            Derek Dunlop
            DDReptiles
            www.DDReptiles.net
            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

You always get great pics of Nessie! The buried photo is cute. So does she know when the furniture comes out, it's feeding time?
              "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
              You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
              --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

glad nessies okay.. one thing ou can do though is have your gecko in a seperate enclosure when feeding time comes.. that is, if you prefer bark over paper towel substrate. just move him into a tub or somethin with no swallowable substrate and have feeding time in there

Comment

Great to hear shes okay and loking great. The first picture is cool. Looks like shes gonna raid the cricket base from below. Thats a good idea to take out some furniture. I should start doing that.
                  2.0.0 crested geckos

Dont resist the urge. You know you want to give me all of your geckos. You can only cure your addiction if you give them ALLto me. (i know, im wierd )

Comment

Thanks. She loves her papertowels though now. She hides between the 2 layers and it is her new place to explore, i think she is under there right now. Buy 2 nights ago i couldn't find her in the tank and i was looking everwhere and then i noticed like 5-6 minutes later that there was a small orange bump in the paper towels , very naught lizard

Comment

Awesome!Glad to see Nessie's good with her surroundings!
                      -Chao0104-
                      0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
                      If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

Working...
                      X