Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My creamy Tinley gecko pickup! Yay for amazing deals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My creamy Tinley gecko pickup! Yay for amazing deals!

I actually didn't make it out to Tinley this year, but I knew someone who was going to the event and they brought me back this awesome guy! This was my one Tinley purchase and I'm so excited to have him here

Click image for larger version

Name:	small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1094920 Click image for larger version

Name:	Maker_home.jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1094921

This is Maker's Mark, purchased from LGP Geckos; according to JB of JB's Cresties fame, Maker is probably a sibling of her gorgeous boy Valencay, as they likely share a sire. He's only 13g, but he's already a very handsome young man; I love his gorgeously formed head, he's already got so much fringe going on.

He traveled back to me by car, so he spent a good long while traveling, but Tereasa put him in a huge deli cup and he arrived in perfect health. He didn't want to come out of his container at first, just sat there with his tail curled around my finger for a bit and looked around but eventually he decided to venture forth and I got him tucked away for the night. He's sleeping off his long trip right now, its hard to not just sit and stare at him, but I can be patient!

There were so many amazing pre-Tinley deals I passed up but I couldn't say no to this guy; I am more than happy to have Maker here
    Come say hi on the Shaky Tail Exotics FB fan page and don't miss out on our fun Instagram account!
    Instagram
    iHerp Account
    Pintrest

He is adorable!!!
    5.4.9 Crested Gecko
    1.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko
    1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko

Visit My FB page - Candy Box Geckos. Please give it a "LIKE" and mention you stopped by and I will visit your page as well.

Comment

Haha, yeah he has a really cute little face and I love his short little nose/awesome head; Maker is already a heart breaker even at a young age lol! I don't know if/how much the cream will continue to spread as he grows, but he still has a lot of grams to gain so I'll have to see what that pattern does.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10352140_815193055210059_6418613956873309807_n.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1067059
      This is Maker's dad, maybe not the best pic but even in this you can see that crazy cream Dad's got going on; I don't think Maker's pattern will spread quite this much, but it's nice to have pictures to see the potential.
      Come say hi on the Shaky Tail Exotics FB fan page and don't miss out on our fun Instagram account!
      Instagram
      iHerp Account
      Pintrest

Comment

Working...
      X