UNSURE ON MY LITTLE PAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNSURE ON MY LITTLE PAL

Hey I'm new to cresties and any reptiles love my crested gecko had him for nearly 6 months got him when he was 4 weeks old so he is 7 months old , I would like so,e help on weights to age and size he is now weighing 6.8 grams , he was 3 grams when I got him and he is now 4 and a half inches long he is still tiny I have just managed to get him to take to wax worms but I hafto split in half and also with mill worms his doesn't touch his rep ashy in his viv ever so I hafto hand feed him always I wanna change this to get him eating by himself , sorry if this is two much just would love some light on him from someone no shop within 200 miles of my house knows anything about crested geckos so I have decided to turn to the web in hoping someone can help me!! Thanks so muchClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1093706Click image for larger version

ID:	1093706Click image for larger version

ID:	1093706

Is his viv ok alsoClick image for larger version

Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1066806

Comment

Are you finding poops at all. It has to be eating to survive this long and look as good as it does. Without having a weight of the gecko it's difficult to say if it is in a typical range. Just like any animal they grow at different rates. What size is the tank? If you don't feel the gecko likes it's food try another brand like Pangea or Clark's. my geckos don't care for the Repashy brand recipes. The setup appears to be good. I can't see from the photo if there are vines or bamboo to climb on.

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
      1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

Originally posted by JumpinJewels View Post
        Are you finding poops at all. It has to be eating to survive this long and look as good as it does. Without having a weight of the gecko it's difficult to say if it is in a typical range. Just like any animal they grow at different rates. What size is the tank? If you don't feel the gecko likes it's food try another brand like Pangea or Clark's. my geckos don't care for the Repashy brand recipes. The setup appears to be good. I can't see from the photo if there are vines or bamboo to climb on.
        Hey a thanks yeah big poops nd all not dehydrated just want him to eat alone ha , erm he weighs 6.8 grams now do they have such thing as growth spirits and no bamboo or vine some vine is next just not masses of room the viv I'll get size tomorrow it is rather small though
        What's ur thought of gorgeous gecko diet , or is Pangea the way forward as a lot of people say it help allot for weight gain and colour ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1066807 This is him fired up along side LJ my girlfriends little girl

Comment

Very pretty gecko!!!
            Honestly, I would go for the Pangea complete diet. I am introducing Clark's diet slowly and so far so good. I have heard mixed reviews on the Gorgeous gecko blend. They definitely have periods of growth and plateaus too. Try another food and wait the gecko out. It won't starve itself. Just put the food near where the gecko hangs out. It's a bit nerve wracking but important to do...

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
            1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

Originally posted by JumpinJewels View Post
              Very pretty gecko!!!
              Honestly, I would go for the Pangea complete diet. I am introducing Clark's diet slowly and so far so good. I have heard mixed reviews on the Gorgeous gecko blend. They definitely have periods of growth and plateaus too. Try another food and wait the gecko out. It won't starve itself. Just put the food near where the gecko hangs out. It's a bit nerve wracking but important to do...
              Thanks a lot ! I'll see how I get on little guys name is Oscar (Ozzy).

Comment

Working...
              X