Day Gecko Repashy formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Gecko Repashy formula

Anyone here use the day gecko formula with their cresties? It is cherry and fig, and supposed to be sweeter than the regular diet. I'm not the biggest repashy fan, but I have a picky gecko and was wondering if the sweeter diet would tempt "it" to eat more. I plan on probably mixing it with Pangea.

I've heard of a lot of people who mix it with the crested gecko repashy and had good luck with it. I haven't fed any to my geckos, so I can't share experience with it. We have some, but it is over a year old and I don't wanna feed my babies expired food, ahaha. Have you tried mixing honey into the pfmc? Try that before investing in more food.
    8.7.6.10 Crested Geckos
    1.0.0 Gargoyle Gecko
    1.0.1 Axolotls
    3.0.0 African Dwarf Frogs
    1.0.0 Betta
    Thumb Hugger Geckos

Comment

Thanks! I ended up buying it because between 5 geckos of mine, and 3 of my boyfriends, I'm sure someone will like it. I haven't tried the honey yet, I had been contemplating doing that. I hope to get good results!

Comment

Yep, I got some organic honey I mix tiny, tiny dabs of it the CGD flavors I know my geckos like less and it seems to help. It also helps keep the CGD moist; I just try not to put honey in all the time or use large amounts of it.
        However, if you ever have to give liquid meds to your geckos, honey with CGD is really helpful to mix with it so that the gecko licks it off your fingers. Much easier than trying to pry open their mouths and squirt it into their faces. We have both hate that!
        Come say hi on the Shaky Tail Exotics FB fan page and don't miss out on our fun Instagram account!
        Instagram
        iHerp Account
        Pintrest

Comment

When I have the Repashy DGD I do feed it to my day geckos and my Rhacs. They all like it as much as they like any food (which means, except for the leachie who almost always "cleans his plate" sometimes they eat it and sometimes they don't).

Aliza

Comment

Awesome. Thanks guys. I ordered it as well as more Pangea, so I'm excited to try it once it arrives.

Comment

My geckos hated this diet surprisingly! Guess I'll be sticking to what they love.

Comment

Maybe give it another try in a week or so. My geckos all loved that diet. I am hoping I can get more at the expo in September.
                5.4.9 Crested Gecko
                1.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko
                1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko

Visit My FB page - Candy Box Geckos. Please give it a "LIKE" and mention you stopped by and I will visit your page as well.

Comment

I figured I would. Even my gecko who eats ANYTHING gave it a lick and walked away. So shocking.

Comment

That is surprising. Don't you just love a gecko that will eat anything you offer it.
                    5.4.9 Crested Gecko
                    1.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko
                    1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko

Visit My FB page - Candy Box Geckos. Please give it a "LIKE" and mention you stopped by and I will visit your page as well.

Comment

I do, I do! Makes life so much easier. I tried Clark's guava last night with my guys and they loved it.

Comment

Have never heard of the Clark's Guava.
                        5.4.9 Crested Gecko
                        1.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko
                        1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko

Comment

Really? Clark's makes quite a few flavors. Plain, banana, papaya, guava and fig. You can order samples for $1.50 off of PMP Reptiles here in the US. On their website they have the supplier for Canada linked.

Comment

Yes I have heard about all the different flavours but never seen them here in Ontario. Our Clark's diet has a blue labelled container for the Crestie food and a red labelled container for Gargs. That's it! I have no idea even what flavour they are. Strange since the lady that makes the Clark's diet is only about 20 minutes from where I live.
                            5.4.9 Crested Gecko
                            1.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko
                            1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko

Comment

Hmm. That is strange. I think gargoyle is fig. That's all I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X