Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What flavor of Pangea Reptile CGD would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faye's Cresties View Post
    But I wouldn't eat crickets either ;D hahaha!
    True story!
    lol some people eat bugs, idk o0
    new crestie owner! 1 yellow dalmatian crested gecko baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rchristianson View Post
      True story!
      lol some people eat bugs, idk o0
      and I am pretty sure some people here on the forum have tried the CGD as well!!! Hmmmmm ;p

Comment

i havent used the watermelon but i put some banana papaya on my finger and my crestie was on my arm and he ran over and lapped it up! hes never licked cgd off my fingers before and i hadnt even fed the pfmc to him yet!
        1.1.0 Canis familiaris "Kyle" and "Daisy"
        0.0.1 Correlophus (Rhacodactylus) ciliatus "Harpy"

Comment

I would use the banana papaya mix until you see a change then try the watermelon.
          Crested geckos 4:5:15
          Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

Comment

All of mine prefer the watermelon, but I feed them on a rotation of PFMC watermelon, Repashy (usually not touched, but I have some left over that I want to use up), PMFC banana, homemade smoothie with added calcium. I would get bored with the same thing over and over, so I change it up for the cresties too :-) . The smoothies are never the same either, we have at least 3 different concoctions frozen into ice cubes.
            Crested Geckos 4.6.7.8
            Miniature Dachshunds 0.3.0
            We invite you to visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thecrestedcastle

Comment

Originally posted by Faye's Cresties View Post
              and I am pretty sure some people here on the forum have tried the CGD as well!!! Hmmmmm ;p
              That would be me! Ive also tried bugs, i eat stuff before i feed it to my gecko the banana papaya tastes really good fyi. Surprisingly enough it tastes a lot like mango naked smoothies lol...
              1.1.0 Canis familiaris "Kyle" and "Daisy"
              0.0.1 Correlophus (Rhacodactylus) ciliatus "Harpy"

Comment

No be careful! It says not for human consumpstion! I don't want you to get sick! But, to be honest, I myself LOVE Temptations cat treats. I try not to eat to many, but they are better than human food! Purina, Mew Mix, and Natural Source are also delicious. What I would be careful with though is the bugs. I'd guess they're safe, but they might have parasites in rare accidents or cases.
                Follower of Jesus

Comment

Working...
                X