Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What flavor of Pangea Reptile CGD would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What flavor of Pangea Reptile CGD would you recommend?

I was recommended to put my gecko on it because he isn't gaining that much weight with Repashy, and he is eating it . I don't want to get him one he wouldn't like. What flavor do your geckos like better? Thanks!
    I love my pets! I have 2 Crested Geckos, 3 Betta Fish, 2 Black Labs, 1 Red Eared Slider, and 1 Tortoise!

I recommend the watermelon/mango. I've tried both flavors and mine seem to of prefer the watermelon/mango to the banana/papaya.

Comment

I think it depends on what your gecko likes best.
      Crested geckos 4:5:15
      Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

Comment

The watermelon flavor seems to be the favorite in my group.

Comment

My used to like mango in til they switched some things.
          Crested geckos 4:5:15
          Chewie. 0:1:1

http://www.facebook.com/cjgeckos

Comment

Seems to be 50/50, some geckos prefer one to the other. Just gonna have to risk it. Don't expect a miraculous weight gain. Both diets are good, and some geckos don't grow fast regardless of diet. I've had success with the watermelon, FWIW.
            Specializing in Crested Geckos
            Working with Uromastyx | Uroplatus | PI Chahoua
            Also keeping: Australian Shepherds (Chester & Sadie)
            Moon Valley Reptiles | MVR @iherp | Facebook

Comment

My crew seems to like the watermelon the best, but I give them both.

Comment

^ ditto
                Fired Up Geckos

I'm making a lot of wildlife and reptile art here!

Comment

Is it possible to mix the two Pangea CGD flavors together safely?

Comment

I mixed regular CGD with banana /papaya, he seems to like that better then just plain one or the other, though I think its every cresties preference
                    new crestie owner! 1 yellow dalmatian crested gecko baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rchristianson View Post
                      I mixed regular CGD with banana /papaya, he seems to like that better then just plain one or the other, though I think its every cresties preference
                      Just ordered some Watermelon flavor, I have the banana one at the moment. I was thinking of mixing the two, or changing the flavor up every week or so to spice things up for them?

Comment

I like watermelon mango the best. So do most of my geckos.
                        Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

3.3 crested geckos: Turkish, Sollux, Pyx, Buttercup, Dandelion, and Jem.

Comment

Originally posted by Faye's Cresties View Post
                          Just ordered some Watermelon flavor, I have the banana one at the moment. I was thinking of mixing the two, or changing the flavor up every week or so to spice things up for them?
                          I wouldnt mix the flavors together, I know I wouldnt eat banana and watermelon together myself.lol so having a variety of flavors and things to eat is probably a good choice.: )
                          new crestie owner! 1 yellow dalmatian crested gecko baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rchristianson View Post
                            I wouldnt mix the flavors together, I know I wouldnt eat banana and watermelon together myself.lol so having a variety of flavors and things to eat is probably a good choice.: )
                            But I wouldn't eat crickets either ;D hahaha!

Comment

I see so many people on here saying their geckos didnt care for the banana, idk, mine seem to go cray cray for it. Except for maybe a couple females, yet then again, i did only start them on it 2 feedings ago. Yet my juvi's absolutely love the stuff, along with more than half of my geckos. SO now, after seeing this feeding response, i feel i need to get the watermelon mango. Cause man, i can only imagine how pudgy everyones going to look after they get some of that. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X