Clear All

Cute! Congrats and happy birthday!
    1.0.0 R. auriculatus - Quinn
    1.0.0 C. ciliatus - Good Hank
    1.0.0 Mutt - Waldo
    1.2.0 Cats - Oliver, Dharia and Chloe
    iherp.com/sarahberry

Comment

Probably one of the best Petsmart finds out there! I worked at one (shamefully) for 3.5 years and NOTHING like that came in.
      4.10.5 R. ciliatus
      1.1 E. agricolae
      0.0.1 R. leachianus
      "Like" us on facebook:

Comment

nice grab! i guarantee you if someone was trying to sell that one, it would be around 200+, especially with those laterals

Comment

I was so excited to see it when she said an awesome crestie came in.

Comment

Now that is a PetSmart find! Wow. What a great birthday present; that's a stunner!
            Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Pantherophis guttatus, Trachemys scripta elegans, and Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
            I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Comment

The petsmart near me needs to open asap! And have geckos like yours!
              3.1.5 Crested Geckos (Pangea, Petri, Pinwheel, Paco, Pistachio, Pepper, Pavi, Pacino, and Pita)
              ~And many other reptiles

Comment

That's interesting that she gets 10%. I get 15%. Sometimes we get some really awesome stuff in. The best is when our distributors send the wrong thing and we still need to sell it for the price of the original order. I scored a $40 fish for $5 because of it.
                In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/svalnahel?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Bumblebat View Post
                  That's interesting that she gets 10%. I get 15%. Sometimes we get some really awesome stuff in. The best is when our distributors send the wrong thing and we still need to sell it for the price of the original order. I scored a $40 fish for $5 because of it.
                  you're right. just asked and she actually gets 15% off

Comment

Working...
                  X