Best place to buy Cresties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy Cresties?

Hi, I am new to cresties and I was wondering what the best place to buy cresties is.

- CCarr33
    - CCarr33

From me HAHA kidding! You came to the right place! this forum is FULL of exceptional crested breeders!
    Lynn Rafferty
    Eyelash Exotics - Virginia Beach, VA

Crested, Chahoua and Gargoyle Geckos - Graphic/Logo Design
    facebook.com/eyelash.geckos
    [ Twitter / Instagram: @eyelashexotics ]

Comment

Hey! Im new to them also (just got my first yesterday). I bought my new baby girl at an expo and it was a really great experience. I got to check out various breeders and pick which breeder I liked best, then once I found one he was SO nice and pulled out all his cresties for me to get a good look at. It took me about 20 minutes, but the breeder helped me find the perfect one, and I was 100% satisfied. He even gave me a discount because I bought CGD from him too! So I say expos are great for buying one! (but thats my only experience so hopefully other people will chime in =] )
      1.1.0 Crested Geckos - Tyrion and Phoebe <3
      .0.0 Bearded Dragons - Norbert and Stewart <3
      0.0.4 African Clawed Frogs
      1.0.0 Corn Snake

Comment

yes reptile shows are great places to buy first geckos as you can also get everything you need there at a great price tanks food decor they got it all ....
        11.8.16.3 crested geckos

www.iherp.com/limegreenartist
        www.crestieicandy.weebly.com

Comment

It would probably be best to buy one from a breeder, but it really depends on what you're looking for. If you are looking for an average pet-quality gecko or maybe something on the cheap side, pet stores will probably have what you're looking for. But if you're willing to spend more for a nicer one with a reliable history, (responsible) breeders are definitely a better option
          -Ashley

Comment

There is a sub-forum on this forum where people list their reptiles for sale but you have to contact them through a private message or an email if they provide it also the Ads you see above are a good start to look but here is the link to the Geckos and Other Reptiles For Sale or Trade section: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...-Sale-or-Trade

Comment

Working...
            X