Expo was a success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expo was a success!

I'm now the proud owner of my very first crestie! He/she is SO beautiful!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-08-25 10.35.07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1079441Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-08-25 10.34.50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	1079442

He/she weighs 6.8 grams and is a beautiful brick color when fired up.
    Can anyone tell me the morph? I forget what the breeder said because I was asking about a ton of different cresties before I picked this one.
    Still not sure about a name. Cant decide if I want to go with a female name or a gender neutral name. What do you guys think?
    1.1.0 Crested Geckos - Tyrion and Phoebe <3
    .0.0 Bearded Dragons - Norbert and Stewart <3
    0.0.4 African Clawed Frogs
    1.0.0 Corn Snake

Congrats! I'm not exactly sure about the morph, still learning lol, but I'd say either a flame or harlequin. Someone will come in with more morph experience though I'm sure it's either one of the two.
    One male Crested Gecko, Named......
    HOT FRY

Comment

I can't really see the gecko well enough to tell you whether it's a flame or a harlequin, but from these pictures I would say it's a flame. Pretty baby you got there, congrats!

[EDIT: whoops. I can zoom in, lol. Baby is a flame. =) ]
      Lynn Rafferty
      Eyelash Exotics - Virginia Beach, VA

Crested, Chahoua and Gargoyle Geckos - Graphic/Logo Design
      facebook.com/eyelash.geckos
      [ Twitter / Instagram: @eyelashexotics ]

Comment

Thanks! She (Im thinking Im going to so with she for now) is so gorgeous. Im really happy I picked her. It was such a hard choice! There was SO many to choose from at the expo, but when I saw her I knew I had to have her. She's a little smaller than I originally intended to buy, but I couldn't resist.
        1.0.0 Corn Snake

Comment

Congrats she is very cute

Comment

How about "chili pepper" for a name that seems it's like a neutral gender name.

Comment

I forgot to ask how you were doing with the heat issue

Comment

Thank you! I actually decided to name her Phoebe and really really hope that she stays a girl. lol
                And I ended up just bringing the whole enclosure to my boyfriends house. I was having a hard time getting the temps down at night on Friday, so I didn't want to risk it during the day. I just hope a second move isn't going to stress her out too much a couple days after coming home from the expo. I kept the little deli cup I bought her in so I can put her back in there for the car ride. I think she'll be OK. Last night was the first night I've had her and she was already exploring all over. I saw her jump on her ledge and drink some water out of a cup. I'm not positive she ate, but there's some splatters of food on the ledge also, so I'm hoping she did!
                1.0.0 Corn Snake

Comment

Working...
                X