my new brindle/tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new brindle/tiger

i got leos so this is my first cresty and i love it i was told it was brindle/tiger i agree w/ him do you?Click image for larger version

Name:	050.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1079438

Pretty little one! Welcome to the club- soon you'll have way too many cresties, just like the rest of us
    Lynn Rafferty
    Eyelash Exotics - Virginia Beach, VA

Crested, Chahoua and Gargoyle Geckos - Graphic/Logo Design
    facebook.com/eyelash.geckos
    [ Twitter / Instagram: @eyelashexotics ]

Comment

thanks yeah i know lol id like to trade my giant leo off for more already

Comment

Originally posted by Eyelashexotics View Post
        Pretty little one! Welcome to the club- soon you'll have way too many cresties, just like the rest of us
        Exactly... I'm already addicted to reptiles and I just got my first crested on August 4th.

Comment

well i first went an picked up a leopard gecko and they are amazing just as amazing as any other with in48 hours i had 4 lol but i do love my new crestie just as much i look forward to getting more id like to trade my giant male leo to even out cresteds and leos

Comment

ya brindles are sick. I want a female

Comment

yeah i hope this little one is a female

Comment

Originally posted by ClumsyDino View Post
                Exactly... I'm already addicted to reptiles and I just got my first crested on August 4th.
                It happens to all of us. Soon you'll be like me, with an entire bedroom in your home dedicated to geckos, and wondering how on earth it got that way... hahaha
                Lynn Rafferty

Comment

Brindles are pretty awesome, especially because out of all the cresties I've owned that have aged (only about 8 years, but they do not age well LOL) my brindle/tigers are the ones that hang on to their patterning and colors the best. Otherwise the old guys fade and just get...old looking lol
                  Lynn Rafferty

Comment

any of you feed with baby food?? i got mealworms and baby food lots extra baby food my child dosent eat it any more but what kinds do nthey like?

Comment

The only diet anyone here will recommend that you use is the Repashy Crested Gecko Diet (CGD). It's a powder that mixes with water, has all the nutrients that they need to thrive. Baby food tends to lead to unhealthy geckos. Also, you can dust crickets with calcium and feed them to it on occasion as well, I would wait til the baby is just a bit bigger for that though. You can find Repashy's CGD either online, or a lot of pet stores carry it now.
                      Lynn Rafferty

Comment

do u feed baby food ever i live hours n hours away from pet stores all i usally have is leos but i got lots and lots of extra baby food any kind and lots of meal worms.. this will work for a diet right... got calcium i use for the leos to

Comment

I never feed babyfood, despite having a baby, only because it has very little nutritional value compared to the CGD. To keep yourself away from potential issues, I would order it online if I were you. I believe pangea even sells it on their website. Baby food jar lids are super useful as feeding dishes, by the way.
                          Lynn Rafferty

Comment

didnt know there was a second page was like my last comment didnt work so i posted again lol but thanks ill have to order me some yeah i use allot of the lids for dishes for them already learned that with my leos thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                            X