No announcement yet.

Rack systems and setup design thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untaimed wow great setups!!!!! They all look great!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!
      I do a mix of live & fake plants in almost all of my enclosures, not only does it help keep the humidity on track, they look great & the cresties love to hang out in them.
      4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

pricey, but nice

Comment

@EyelashExotics yes, they are made of foam. I get them at Home Depot in the plumbing section, they are used for pipe insulation and the good thing is the are on $1 a piece and you get a 8 foot tube of it. What I do is I just cut them to size to fit them in my 10 gallon tanks and yes they are very easy to clean.

Comment

Originally posted by SNH Reptile View Post
            @EyelashExotics yes, they are made of foam. I get them at Home Depot in the plumbing section, they are used for pipe insulation and the good thing is the are on $1 a piece and you get a 8 foot tube of it. What I do is I just cut them to size to fit them in my 10 gallon tanks and yes they are very easy to clean.
            Good to know, That's a pretty original idea, not bad at all! I might steal it from you one day
            Lynn Rafferty
            Eyelash Exotics - Virginia Beach, VA

Crested, Chahoua and Gargoyle Geckos - Graphic/Logo Design
            facebook.com/eyelash.geckos
            [ Twitter / Instagram: @eyelashexotics ]

Comment

haha go right ahead! I first saw in it a thread on here about Leaftail Gecko Setups and a bunch of other people had them in their tanks, so you can practically use it for any type of "sticky toed" gecko and it works great.

Comment

Working...
              X