Rack systems and setup design thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack systems and setup design thread

Hey everyone, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to show off some pics of our reptile rooms, housing setups, rack systems, indiviual cage setups, etc. to give people ideas, and just to see one anothers setups. I know I am always interested in redesigning and rearranging my reptile rooms and setups and it'd be fun to be able to get creative ideas and inspiration from others, also!

I can get some pics and edit but my "gecko room" is my bedroom.
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos
    1.0.0 Crested Gecko

Comment

This is how I setup my Adult crested geckos...

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1057859

And this is Winston hanging out at the bottom of his tank...

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	1057860

Comment

I really like that idea and it seem really versatile. Winston is extremely goodlooking also!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

This is what happens when you get into geckos!

My white-line gecko tank, dubia colony, roommate's ball python, 55g crestie tank, and three 12 x 18 ZooMeds.

Supply/hatchling rack. Holds screen cages waiting for hatchies to get bigger, two juveniles in the Pecto glass tanks, two hatchlings in the small sterilite bins, my hamster Pork Chop, my cricket colony, feeding/cleaning/caging supplies.

I'm hoping to streamline and organize better once I get some industrial shelving units, but right now it is barely contained chaos.
            3.8.0 C. ciliatus , 1.1 G. vittatus , 0.1 G. gekko , 2.0 F. pardalis ambilobe, 1.0 C. calyptratus, 0.1 P. grandis, 1.0 P. curtus

Comment

And then you add the wonders of Exo terra
              Attached Files

Comment

love the collection of exoterras. Lookin shnazzy :P

Comment

Thank you it's a work in progress

Comment

I'll post a picture of my gecko room next week!

Comment

@SNH Reptile: Are those grey 'tubes' in there made of foam? Are they hard to clean? It looks kinda cool...reminds me of somewhere I used to play when I was a kid
                      Lynn Rafferty
                      Eyelash Exotics - Virginia Beach, VA

Crested, Chahoua and Gargoyle Geckos - Graphic/Logo Design
                      facebook.com/eyelash.geckos
                      [ Twitter / Instagram: @eyelashexotics ]

Comment

@LCH I have racks a lot like that in my chameleon room! Sadly I only have five cresteds none at breeding age so rack systems like it aren't really necessary for me.... Yet. Hahaha

Comment

Here are some of my setups & a few close ups of some of their homes.

Some close ups...

4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

Ok I'm jealous of your live plants nice set up

Comment

I agree the live plants are extremely nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X