Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moved into a new apartment.. Got a new gecko! (DUW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved into a new apartment.. Got a new gecko! (DUW)

So, I went into Petco today, just to look, and met this little guy! Had to have him. I'd say it's safe to say that he's a tiger, oh, and adorable?
    He/she is 3.6 grams, and I have him in a KK for now. I held him for a bit to take a few quick pictures and weigh him. He's very calm and handles being held very well. It will be hard to leave him alone for a few weeks!

Here he/she is!

C. ciliatus- GreenBean, Mr. Red,
    R. leachianus- Dragonite
    M. chahoua- Oliver
    2 5G planted Betta tanks

great pick up i love the color contrast he has. drak brown with light brown, he is a cute little guy. good luck with him

Comment

Congratulations on your new gecko and new apartment. How's the leachie doing? Igor is up to 37 grams and I think a bigger tank is going to be needed some time this summer.

Aliza

Comment

Igor is huge!!! Wow! My leachie is only 20 grams! Guess I got a slow grower. My new apartment is so big that my old apartment could fit in the living room alone, and we all know what that means... MORE GECKOS!
        C. ciliatus- GreenBean, Mr. Red,
        R. leachianus- Dragonite
        M. chahoua- Oliver
        2 5G planted Betta tanks

Comment

Now that's a right proper housewarming gift if I've ever seen one, even if you it was for yourself :P
          Beautiful gecko!

Comment

Peeeerrrttttyyy... I mean ppppppprrrrrrreeeeeetttttyyyyy...same thing?
            Correlophus ciliatus x5 (Bella, mango, tiny, butterscotch and daisy, and yes daisy is a boy)

Mniargekko Chahoua x1 (Java chip)

Rhombodera stalli x5

Comment

S/He is beautiful, in the 3rd photo it looks likws/he is stalking the camera lol

Comment

Working...
              X