No announcement yet.

Darn Expo - new additions to my house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn Expo - new additions to my house!

My poor credit card balance took a hit ... LOL

I went with the intention of spending the day there ... and bringing home one juvie or maybe 2 hatchlings ... but instead I can home with all 3 .... a female and 2 hatchlings .... and a pile of stuff for housing them etc .... These are not the best pics, and there are more on my facebook ...

Red and Sylvester are in a faunarium, and Lucinda is in a 12 x 12 ZooMed ...

I have no idea on their morphs ... so if anyone wants to throw some ideas out, I would appreciate that!

Firstly we have Red .... this was his coloring shortly after housing him (not sure but going with "him")
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0151.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1077199 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0150.jpg
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1077198

... and this was today ...

Name:	DSCI0186.jpg
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1077205

Next we have Sylvester ... my wee little one ...

Name:	DSCI0148.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1077197 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0161.jpg
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1077201

Last is Lucinda .... she came home a creamy color that was one reason I bought her ...

Name:	DSCI0154.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1077200

But seems to have changed that now, and has an interesting color and pattern ...

Name:	DSCI0173.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1077202 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0175.jpg
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1077203 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCI0176.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1077204
    MY CRITTER CREW:
    George & Elvis & Lucinda & Red & Sylvester & Max & Cosmo & Ghost & Lady M & Twink & Gomez & Morticia & Sam & Dean

http://kattscritters.blogspot.ca/

Nice purchases! Lucinda resembles my Chili who goes from a beautiful creamy color to a nice burnt rusty color. I love how different the geckos can look depending on their moods and surroundings! And don't kick yourself too much... who can only buy one gecko?!

Comment

When I bought my Garg, he was almost completely white. Now he's like this:

Anyway, cute geckos you have!
      0.0.1 R. ciliatus
      1.0 R. auriculatus
      0.0.1 R. leachianus

Comment

Yeah, I'm kinda' scared to go to another expo...
        4.3.6 C. ciliatus
        1.0.0 M. chahoua
        20.0 Chinchillas
        1.0 Cat

Comment

That's why I'm tentative to go to a KRE in August lol. I'm sure I'll have many purchases that night. Thankfully, there are shelves in a walk-in closet of the house that works really well as a kind of rack.
          My collection

Comment

Well I have already separated the wee ones ... watched Red take snaps at Sylvester's head .... so right now Sylvester is housed in a little cricket keeper I was not using ... but I plan to get him a faunarium soon as I get to the pet store ...

I have been able to confirm Lucinda is eating & pooping, but I am not seeing any evidence of the same from Red or Sylvester. I have had them for a week, but not sure how long it should take them ....

Any ideas?
            MY CRITTER CREW:
            George & Elvis & Lucinda & Red & Sylvester & Max & Cosmo & Ghost & Lady M & Twink & Gomez & Morticia & Sam & Dean

Comment

... bump ....

Anyone?
              MY CRITTER CREW:

Comment

Working...
              X