• Show
Clear All

• Are these healthy?

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby geckos.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1077181

Wondering if anyone could tell me if these geckos look healthy? I received them as a gift today and theyre only about 2 inches long, never had them when theyre so small. I noticed they bounce around the kritter keeper a lot and climb around. I also caught one licking up some CGD but stll wondering if anyone could tell me. Thanks!
    Crested Geckos 1.2.1.2 Flash.Echo,KoKo.Excalibur
    rhacodactylus leachianus 0.0.1 Tiki

I can't see the pic real well...but as long as they are eating and active they are probably fine..just young.
    MyRhacdiction

1.1.3 Cresties, 1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Leopard Gecko
    I want a Chewie and a Rubber Boa next)))))))
    Let's just say my house is a zoo)

Comment

Alright thanks, theyre just so small that I was worried maybe something was wrong haha

Comment

They're itty bitty when they're born. Just watch their humidity levels. At some point they will need to be separated or you will have issues.
        If you've never had one before this forum is a GREAT place to learn...take the time to read up so you can be successful
        MyRhacdiction

Comment

What do you mean about the humidity levels? I have two 2 1/2 year old cresties but those are much easier because theyre already established if you get what I mean haha

Comment

Babies shed more than adults...they have lots of growing to do...so humidity needs to be monitored well.
            I try to get my humidity up to around 80-85 at night...my vivs all dry down to 45-50 during the day.
            I have moist hides for my juvie Crested and my itty bitty Garg. My Garg actually USES hers. I feed my Garg baby a dime sized portion of CGD every night..that way it doesn't dry out and I can easily see how much she's eaten. Also..I'm sure you know this...but NO Crix for a few weeks...they need to get established on CGD first.

Good luck!
            MyRhacdiction

Comment

Thanks! ill have to remember to keep their humidity up. Ive just got them in a critter keeper so it shouldnt be too tough.

Comment

Working...
              X