Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.... long story....

Hey All,

It's been a while since I have been around, I've been dealing with a lot of real life stuff, had to put a few things off for a while. So here's the latest and greatest. I got married May 1st, 2011, moved to Hellertown PA, renovated a 125 year old house to include a new reptile room, and enrolled in school at the Art Institute of Philadelphia for Culinary Arts.

I have created an iherp page (located in my signature) and added a few geckos and a chameleon to my reptile obsession. Jaybee, I still want to purchace one of your kids, just had to put it off due to some real life stuff that has been going on that I really don't care to share on a forum. My roach colony is huge!! And my gecko love has grown in leaps and bounds.

Anywho. I have attended my first 3 reptile shows since moving to PA, one at Reading PA, and 2 Hamburg PA shows. I've met Limey and the girl who helps him.... still don't know her name on here or iherp because I keep forgetting to ask. I've added a few geckos to my collection from Limey, Mike Seifert, and someone else. Also met a few people from here while standing in line at Hamburg.

Again, I will try not to be gone again, check out my iherp page if you'd like, let me know what you think of my collection etc....
    Rhacodactylus ciliatus 7.4.4
    Rhacodactylus auriculatus 0.0.2
    Chamaeleo calyptratus 1.0.0
    Gekko vittatus 1.0.0
    Eublepharis macularius 0.0.1
    iHerp

My new name...The Girl That Works With Limey!
    https://www.facebook.com/Creptileroom

Comment

Originally posted by Crestielovely View Post
      Okay coolness!! Thanks for recommending such awesome geckos!! And yes works with Limey... not sure how I was supposed to word that. And it has been a pleasure working with you two and meeting you both.
      Gekko vittatus 1.0.0
      iHerp

Comment

You're very welcome! You worded it just fine, I do work with Limey after all. He's awesome to work with, it's never boring. You'll have to post updates of your geckos, I know you've got nice ones!

Comment

I will keep you updated, everyone is getting settled in nicely, went with the names Rafiki (first Hamburg show), Romeo and Juliet (yesterday's Hamburg show).
          Gekko vittatus 1.0.0
          iHerp

Comment

Welcome back & congrats on the wedding, new home & new additions to your reptile family (I think I covered it all, you've been busy! lol)
            4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

Originally posted by Crestielovely View Post
              It could've been much worse Christie LOL
              My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

Originally posted by tlbowling View Post
                It could've been much worse Christie LOL
                I'm pretty sure I heard "boob" on Saturday

Welcome back to the forum! And congrats on all your exciting new life adventures (like marriage and moving!)
                previously known as hermansmama

Comment

Originally posted by hermansmama View Post
                  I'm pretty sure I heard "boob" on Saturday

Welcome back to the forum! And congrats on all your exciting new life adventures (like marriage and moving!)
                  I'm so used to him calling me Boobs these days that I'd be confused if he called me Christie haha

Comment

I can't wait for the next Hamburg show.... I just reorganized the shelves in my reptile room... now I have space for a few more habitats... you know what that means!
                    Gekko vittatus 1.0.0
                    iHerp

Comment

wow I love the gecko room!! it reminds me so much of mine! even the calender... mine is all geckos though. I need that lamp though! AHH!!! oh, & welcome back

Comment

I need to find an all gecko calendar, and I have 2 of those lamps. I got them at Ashley Furniture fpr $70 each. The plan is to finish culinary school and have a house built with one floor being a complete reptile room.... it's okay to dream right?
                        Gekko vittatus 1.0.0
                        iHerp

Comment

Working...
                        X