Shy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shy

How long did it take for your cresties take to get use to u?
    SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
    0.1.0 leo gecko
    0.0.1 crested gec

I have a year old female that I've had since she was 2 weeks and she's still not used to me. Then I have a 4 month old juvie that I got at 2 months and he's already used to me. Some of them will just never come around .
    -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
    0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
    1.0.0 ball python
    0.1.0 BCI
    0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

some are use to me. some arent thats how it is haha. actualy i dotn think any of mine are.. but when its feeding time they run up to the glass ... as if they were saying FEED ME>. NOW

Comment

Most of mine are used to me after a few months or so. I still have some that I have had over 6 months that are still a bit spooky for the first few minutes they are out of their enclosures.
        I do have 1 though (Tarzan) that comes to the front of the cage and watches me everytime I come into the gecko room. He just loves to come out and visit.
        Nell Rux
        a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
        Just Ice Reptile

Comment

i bought mine as a one year old and he was already used to handling.
          Josh
          1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

I think it just has a lot to do with individual personality and how much of the "wild" is left in the breeding line- kinda like with cats. Some are aloof and nasty, some very social with people, loving the attention. I think some of our little ones will always be a little skiddish, but it doesn't hurt to keep trying- just don't take it personally.

Comment

I try to make it a point to (gently) handle my 4.5 month old for a little while each day... it seems he gets less skittish as time goes on, but It's still an effort to get him out of his viv :?
              Sue

\"The world would be a better place if schools had all the money they needed and the Air Force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber\"

punkvoter.com
              protect.org

Comment

From what I've heard, around 2-4 months at least, I think.
                -Chao0104-
                0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
                If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

Working...
                X