Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only Crested that didnt sell in Daytona, LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I see a pinstripe gecko as nice as that, it brings tears of joy. Lol. Beautiful. (P.S. Still out of town, but I found my new house... and the basement is HUGE!!! Time to expand. Lol.) :wink:
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Man I really need to take a road trip down to Daytona next year. You guys wouldn't have any complaints if you saw some of the shows we have up here . And for the record.... if I'd been there Clark wouldn't have had any leachianus on his table!
      -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
      0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
      0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
      1.0.0 ball python
      0.1.0 BCI
      0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

LOL, sanskrit. :lol: Tell you what, if you road trip from the north next year you can always take a pit stop in Savannah. It's just under 4 hours from Daytona. My husband and I put in leave time especially so we couldn't be called in, and boy, was it worth it!! I would have bought a lot more animals this year if we weren't in danger of getting deployed.... hard to find someone to take your pets for a whole year and then want to give them back afterwards... :wink:

I definitely noticed that this year it was the "Daytona Morphed Ball Python Convention (and other herps too)". I admire the morphs but jeeze, you couldn't swing a feeder rat in there without hitting some! I like other stuff better, like Rhacs!
        "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
        You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
        --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

Ya I really like the ball python morphs and red-tails, but my interest and the cost to invest in a morph don't match up. I mean I'd love to have a blue-eyed leucistic ball or a snow boa........ but if I ever save up a few grand it's either gonna go toward a car, or a house....... or a breeding pair of leachies or chahouas :wink: . Then again I did almost take out a loan to buy Jerry Conway's last group of Isabel Ground Boas. So maybe I just shouldn't ever have that much money to blow :lol: .
          If I end up making the trip next year then I'll most likely try to arrange to meet any of you that attend. You guys are part of my daily life after all .
          -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
          0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
          0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
          1.0.0 ball python
          0.1.0 BCI
          0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

If you still want to sell him just drop me a pm.

I'm interested
            Derek Dunlop
            DDReptiles
            www.DDReptiles.net
            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

derek, That gecko is already sold to Sarah "The Crested Lady". If you are in the market for a very nice Pinstripe I should be producing quite a few more this year. Just keep in close touch since the ones that nice move aweful quick.
              Clark Tucker @clarksgeckos
              Clark Tucker @clarksgeckos
              www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Working...
              X