Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only Crested that didnt sell in Daytona, LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only Crested that didnt sell in Daytona, LOL!!

If all of you can believe this??? I just wanted to show you all the Crested that I didnt sell in Daytona???? I just got a kick out of bringing him/her back home with me, LOL!! Please someone let me know what I need to do to post pictures in here, LOL??
    Clark Tucker@clarksgeckos[/img]
    Clark Tucker @clarksgeckos
    www.clarksgeckos.com

go to www.photobucket.com
    open up an acount,
    and upload your pic,
    then post the image link
    -Eli
    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Thanks you for the help buddy, LOL!! How do you like the gecko? I took that shot at the show in the tub so it is not the quality of shot that ypou would expect but, you can see that it is nice just the same, LOL!!
        www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Hey, thats a nice pic of my gecko Clark! :wink:
          www.midwestherpetoculture.com

Comment

Hi Clark, glad your here.
            You weren't able to sell that one in the 5 cresties for $400 special. I wish I coulda grabbed it but like i told you I took a plane and I couldn't bring it back. I would've gotten that leachianus you had

Comment

The 5 geckos for $400 actually sold for $500 but, I sure wish that you had been able to fewt them for that. They were actually way too nice for $400 or $500 but, I was getting ready to get out and pay my tab with Jerry Peebles for my new projects that I came home with, LOL!! Thanks Jerry!!
              www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Hi Tom that one sure is nice, huh??? I actually dont know who is getting this one either you or Sarah and I am sure that she is prettier than youy are, LOL!!!!!! By the way move that diet out I will be ready to send more on Tuesday, LOL!!Your good friend and partner,
                www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Oh my Gosh Clark that pistripe is amazing
                  SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
                  0.1.0 leo gecko
                  0.0.1 crested gec

Comment

Thanks alot that is the nicest one that I have come up with this year but, I do have a group that should produce nicer ones than that. I will try to post all the really interesting Cresteds that I produce this year if all permits, LOL!!
                    www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

from what i heard from the bige dealers at daytona this was one of the slowest shows. for people buying i mean. but there was alot of foot traffic, or do i rember someone telling me that that was also slow.
                      http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
                      www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

There was a whole lotta food traffic and a whole lotta empty arms from my vantage point there. The show was pretty poor in the colubrid market, worse than with the hurricane last year.

I came home with a darn fine gecko, though. So it wasn't a total loss.
                        Connie Hurley along with the sticky toes: Cheeto, Echo, Ditto, Whisper, Flicker, Richochet, Reverb, Granite, Marble, and Alabaster

http://cccorns.com
                        http://cedarcreeksaussies.com

Comment

really? tha tone has full pinestripe.. looks lie ka very promising baby

Comment

anyone that was there probaly noticed that a very good portion of the show was balls and other various snakes. there were actually only a couple of tables with crested's there, and some really low prices on some really nice looking juvies. but also there was a table that had about 12 adult nice looking females that were still there as the show closed on the last day.
                            http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
                            www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

Well you really cant blame the sales at the show on anything other than a devastated economy. We are in a bad slump and it is only going to get worse
                              unfortunately. I sure hope that something turns around for us in this country or we will definately see a depression. We can see it much better at shows and on the web than anywhere. I made twice the money last year at Daytona with the same number of geckos and dragons as I did this year and last year there was half the turnout as this year due to the hurricane. The snakes are becoming a big market more and more but, it really doesnt do anything as far as disrupting the gecko market. There will always be people that love geckos as there will be that love snakes. I love all reptiles and amphibians and I think there are more people like me, than there are of any, that just like one or the other, LOL!! Most of us are all just reptile and amphibian nuts, LOL!!
                              www.clarksgeckos.com

Comment

Working...
                              X