Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anbody ever try making their tank liek this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeaaaa. but the drip system also helsp them dirnk.. so maybe like 2 or 1 drippers would be good enough for them to drink or soemthing. the tank IS made for psn darts but hey, u can modify it

Comment

Yea only one or two drips would probably lower the humidity a lot, it would also help instead of having the water for the drip system on the bottom of the tank to somehow be outside the tank in acontainer or something.
      0.2 crested geckos
      2.2 leopard geckos
      0.0.3 fire bellied toads
      0.0.1 corn snake
      0.0.1 hermit crab

Comment

the drip system looks cool.. well instead of a drip, maybe you can just add a waterfall. now that woudl be pretty sweet

Comment

You probaly could make a water fall if you positioned the wood correctly.
          0.1 Albino Leopard Gecko\'s
          0.0.1 Ball python\'s
          0.1 Blood python\'s
          0.0.2 Crested Gecko

Comment

Ya that would probably be an awesome setup for frogs. A breeder from Rhode Island sells naturalistic setups like that at all of the shows she goes to. And they're at awesome prices. She was selling one that was like a 50g or 75g tank with a planted wall, a waterfall, and brick beads covered in water with moss over the top for like 300. I have a hard time finding an untouched tank for that price.

I'm really not a big plant fan but it would be really cool to have one with natural wood and silk plants.
            -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
            1.0.0 ball python
            0.1.0 BCI
            0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

Yea that is a pretty serious enclosure but you don't house animals in a set up like that. It's just a live tropical plant display. I would love to make one myself but too much $$$ for me.
              3:5:3 Cresteds
              1:1 RED Hypo Nephrurus Levis Levis
              1:1 Striped Patternless Fattails

Comment

Most of the stuff on their site is for dart frogs...
                i'm sure you could find another tropical species and use it for them.
                0.1 Albino Leopard Gecko\'s
                0.0.1 Ball python\'s
                0.1 Blood python\'s
                0.0.2 Crested Gecko

Comment

the vivs on that site are wild, i wish i had the patience to make somthing like that!
                  Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

yeha.. well the site does sell darts. they specialize in them.. darts are REALLY cool animals btw. hehe. planing to make a cool gecko vivaerium sometime in the near future.

Comment

That enclosure isn't suitable for darts, the whole bottom of it is submerged in water. Would be good for some arboreal geckos.

Comment

splendid !!!
                        1.3.0. Elaphe guttata
                        0.1.0. Python regius
                        1.1.0. Coleonyx mitratus
                        2.2.0. Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                        4.5.0. Eublepharis macularius
                        1.1.0. Rhacodactylus chaohua
                        1.2.0. Holodactylus africanus

Comment

oh, not this tank exactly but blackjungle is specialzied in darts and plants.. of course you can always get rid of the water and just make a shallow pond

Comment

I looked on the site and the plants are fairly expensive (I mean you would have to buy quite a few to fill in that big tank) then the corkbark would be $50-75 shipped, then the tank, silicone, pumps, hardware, bulkhead, time, and replacement parts (I know I would make a few mistakes) = One sweet tank but a lot of money.
                            Derek Dunlop
                            DDReptiles
                            www.DDReptiles.net
                            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

dont haev to neccesarily buy them from black jungle but yea.. of course it woudl cost a lot of money

Comment

Working...
                              X