my crested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my crested

Some of you may have already seen this pics elsewhere, but I just signed up here and thought I'd show my crested and introduce myself. I've got a few newer shots that I'll upload and post here in the next day or two. I'd like to get a few more geckos, but I'll probably wait until this one is sexable first. I guess another tiger/brindle would be the best thing to eventually breed with it, but I really like fires and harlequins so I may pick up a few of them before too long.

http://www.facebook.com/appalachian.ectotherms

NICE striping! 8)
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Ditto that! Great stripes! I also like that it'll just chill on your wrist.
      Mine likes to run up my arm and jump off of me as soon as I get it out.

Comment

Ditto to the 3rd!! I heart tigers and that's a nice one. I also love the big eyes ( ) and those are some nice crests for a young gecko. Thanks for sharing!
        -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
        0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
        0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
        1.0.0 ball python
        0.1.0 BCI
        0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

How old is that one?

Comment

Thanks guys. It's about 3-4 months. The classified ad said 3 and the website said 4, but I guess that range is about right for its size. I've got several new pics to upload probably later tonight so you can see it fired up.

Comment

I forgot to mention, it cost me less than $40 before shipping (which I split with a friend anyway). Not a bad deal I'd say.

Comment

im lovin it.

Comment

that little dude reminds me of my tigerbarr!!! if it turns out to be a female, ill breed Sabre to her for a baby!!! those babies would be the baddest tiger phases anywhere!!! look st my tigerbarr and see what you think???Rhacryce posted them for me so it is under his posts.if you want alot more pics of him;email me and ill send you a crap-ton of really nice pics. and some of my other cresties. i have a lot that you would love to breed to yours. see ya,thanks
                  Rick Moss...Tigerbarr,inc.

Comment

I like that tiger. The best part is its huge crests and the long eyelashes.
                    2.0.0 crested geckos

Dont resist the urge. You know you want to give me all of your geckos. You can only cure your addiction if you give them ALLto me. (i know, im wierd )

Comment

i love the colors with it. do these colors stay like this? he kinda looks like likcakrd1's tiggerbarr, color wise.

Comment

I guess it looks similar to Sabre, but I can't imagine it turning out as nice as him. If it does turn out to be a female, I'd love to breed them though. Here are some more pics. I included the one showing the belly because it's so heavily patterned and I didn't know if that was normal? It's not a good pic at all but I can get a better one showing the entire ventral surface if anyone wants to see.

This was as fired up as I could get it during the day, but it's not quite that dark in person.

Looks to me like it might have a dark back and crests as an adult.

Comment

Awsome looking crestie you got there.
                          SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
                          0.1.0 leo gecko
                          0.0.1 crested gec

Comment

noooooooo i like the colors better when its not fired up

Comment

Very nice looking crestie.
                              Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Working...
                              X