Drinking Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking Water

Just a quick question, I always leave a fresh bowl of water and spray the glass of my viv for my crestie to drink from, though tonight when he went to drink some of his water from his glass he was slipping down this has happened before, this time however he fell quite a way instead of just slipping (he is ok though ) just curious how do you guys get around this problem, is it common thing or is it strange that he cant walk on the wet surface?

hes fine, i only mist the glass when im raisin humidity if you dont want him to fall and hurt himself spray the plants and let him drink off the plants

Comment

Oh, it's a common thing! Wet surfaces are slippery. Your little dude will be fine.
      Julie
      lots of cresteds and a fair amount of gargoyles

Comment

Thats very common, some geckos are better at walking on wet surface than others.
        thanks,
        Brad

Rhacodactylus Ciliatus
        Rhacodactylus Auriculatus
        Rhacodactylus Leachianus (GTxisle E)

Comment

Thanks,
          I just worry is he getting enough water, is he slipping, is he hurt... haha, always best to ask I suppose though

Comment

if your worryed about him not getting enough water put in in a small kritter keeper or a deli cup and mist that they will spend a good 10-20 min licking all the surfaces dry

Comment

Working...
            X