Received my trio from Paul Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my trio from Paul Allen

Here is the male Bengal and he is awesome gecko. He shows some good contrast and love the cream color.

Here is the first female. Lilly she is a real stunner. She is the least attractive in this trio and she is still stunning.

And last but not least Shasta she is the brightest of oranges. She is even a bright orange in the day time.

We are hoping for some amazing offspring with Bengal (male) and Shasta (female). We are anticipating some creamsicles that will knock your sox off!!! I already have one person that wants a baby and they are not even together yet.
    Last edited by Gecko Stop; 04-24-2006, 05:01 AM.
    Visit us at www.thegeckostop.com
    Thanks
    Jason & Jennifer

WOW Shasta looks sweet, i cant wait to see the babys she gives you lol. All of them look great.:-D
    Nolan

Rhacodactylus Ciliatus(2.1.2)
    Uroplatus ebanaui(0.1.0)
    Eublepharis Macularis(0.1.0)
    Chrysemys picta picta(0.1.0)
    Eryx colubrinus(1.0.0)
    Rhacodactylus chahoua (0.0.1)
    Kinosternon leucostomum (0.0.1)
    Teratolepis fasciata (0.0.1)
    Fish(to many)
    Many furry beings

Comment

Paul is a great guy and I was looking at that trio.

As for the creamsicles, I don't want to crush your hopes, but the chances of getting one in the 1st generation are slim-to nill. You will want to hold ALL the babies back until adults and then take your best ones and breed them back to the original parents. I have been doing a lot of research on how to get creamsicles and am working with a prven creamsicle group myself. From the people I have talked to they say they are a real bugger to produce as you really have to raise all the babies up until you can tell for sure what their coloration will be.

But that trio could definitly produce some very nice orange harlys.

Congrats on the new additions and bengal is a great start for getting some creamies.
      Last edited by DDReptiles; 02-18-2006, 12:11 AM.
      Derek Dunlop
      DDReptiles
      www.DDReptiles.net
      Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Deleted sorry double post
        Derek Dunlop
        DDReptiles
        www.DDReptiles.net
        Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

I Understand what you are saying and I agree with you whole heartedly but I think that I have 2 perfect specimens to start with here. Who knows there off spring might be something way out in left field and no where near what I was hoping for but should be amazing anyway.
          Thanks
          Jason & Jennifer

Comment

NOT COOL!!!

I emailed him about that post right after you but you bought them

Well at least they have a good home!!

Thanks Erik
            www.EriksReptiles.com
            Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
            https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
            - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Comment

I guess in a way I am sorry but I am so happy I beat you to it! lol
              Thanks
              Jason & Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by Gecko Stop
                I Understand what you are saying and I agree with you whole heartedly but I think that I have 2 perfect specimens to start with here. Who knows there off spring might be something way out in left field and no where near what I was hoping for but should be amazing anyway.
                I think the male and that last female have a good amount of potential (thats why I was looking into the trio), the offspring should be very nice nontheless.

Good Luck,
                Derek
                Derek Dunlop
                DDReptiles
                www.DDReptiles.net
                Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Thanks Derek, I cant wait!
                  Thanks
                  Jason & Jennifer

Comment

whatever comes out of that group should be fun to look at. Good luck!

Comment

Yes I cant wait... I now have 2 people on the waiting list. I dont even have these guys together yet and may hold them back... Have to wait and see.
                      Thanks
                      Jason & Jennifer

Comment

Congratulations on your trio! They should give you some really interesting babies!

Shasta's my favorite. Funny, she's like an orange version of my Shasta! Lol. :razz:

Beautiful geckos!
                        ~Sarah~
                        www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Working...
                        X