Tiger? Brindle? Beach Sand ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger? Brindle? Beach Sand ;)

I'm going nuts trying to figure out just what to call this guy. It's kind of a tiger pattern but 'not quite' like the tigers I've seen posted. Could it be a brindle?

The whole effect reminds me of the pattern on the beach after the tide went out, kind of 'wavey'.

(Some of the pictures are a bit washed out, I'm not good fiddling with the camera settings and juggling a wiggly crestie right now thanks to a pulled muscle in my arm. His/her actual colour is a bit more pink and cinnamon than it looks).
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.

I would say Beach sand lol very unique

Comment

VERY interesting pattern! I'd describe it as a sort of "broken brindle", but I love the "Beach Sand" name! (Very descriptive and fitting. Lol.)
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

I say coin a new name.........beach sand is perfect.
        Reminds me of home..........

Comment

I always thought brindle meant solid stripes not dotted lines, that's why I wasn't sure if it qualified. I'll just use the pictures to show what he/she looks like and forget about trying to pin a label on it for now.
          Thanks for the input
          If you can read this, thank a teacher.

Comment

I think brindle is considered a tiger striped gecko with so many stripes that the background color is only about half the total gecko color, but I don't know if the lines have to be unbroken or solid. Please correct me if I'm wrong, folks.
            "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
            You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
            --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

Very interesting and rather odd pattern. Very cool though
              Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Is he fired up in these pictures? Look like it could be daytime colors. If it is then I would love for you to post some fired up pictures of him.
                Visit us at www.thegeckostop.com
                Thanks
                Jason & Jennifer

Comment

Working...
                X