Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new little guys from Matt! (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new little guys from Matt! (pic heavy)

So, my friend came over with her digital camera and took a bunch of pics of all our critters. So I finally can show off my new cresteds! These are pics of Moxie and Nehi, two gorgeous little white fringe geckos from his orange and yellow dalmation lines. Sorry the pics aren't bigger, but the camera wasn't very detailed (still better than my film camera!)

Nehi the spazz boy first. He squeaks at me almost every time I open his cage, and he can move even faster than Static, my original resident spazz! He has beautiful color though.

He usually looks a bit lighter than this. I love his spots going straight down his back.

Nehi Escaping!! DOINKY-DOINK DOINK!

This one is just funny. (He's actually midair here.)

Now, Moxie, who is very bold and curious. He is the littlest crested I've owned! I love his patterning so much!

Moxie, pre-doink...... (You can't see it very well but he has fantastic tiger stripes.)

Moxie post-doink!!!!!
    "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
    You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
    --Bare Naked Ladies

Nice New Additions
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Beautiful little doinklets!

I love the pattern on Moxie and I agree, the spots down the back of Nehi are adorable!
      Connie Hurley along with the sticky toes: Cheeto, Echo, Ditto, Whisper, Flicker, Richochet, Reverb, Granite, Marble, and Alabaster

http://cccorns.com
      http://cedarcreeksaussies.com

Comment

Great pics and names! Adorable geckos!
        ~Sarah~
        www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Cuties!
          Mike
          www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

Beautiful! Don't you just love Matt's wonderful cresties! I have three of his now and have been extremely pleased with all. Glad you were able to snag a camera so we could drool with you!
            ~ Dorothy ~

4.7 Crested Gecko ~ 2.0.1 Chahoua ~ 0.1 Gargoyle
            1.2 Leopard Gecko ~ 1.0 Bearded Dragon ~ 1.1 Pictus
            1.0 Anole ~ 1.0 Box Turtle ~ 1.0 Tree Frog

Comment

Very cute.......nice new additions

Comment

Very nice new cresties
                Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

They're adorable! I love the word 'doink'. *laughs*
                  ~Kimmy
                  3.2 Crested Geckos, 0.1 Creamsicle Corn Snake, 1.1 Felines

Comment

very nice!!! they're soo cute when they're little...naw they're just cute all the time!!!
                    Jillie
                    3.5.19 Crested Geckos (0.3.15 for sale)
                    0.1.0 R.Brev (pygmy chams)

www.CelticHerps.com

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone. They're doing well; my scale doesn't do tenth grams (so I wonder about the accuracy) but they are both gaining weight and I am enjoying them a lot. I'm impatient to find out their gender and adult colors, but it's fun to watch them color change. (I'm so hooked it's not even funny.) (OK, yes, it is funny.) I'm trying now to plan out what my breeding groups will look like if they turn out either male or female, since I want to get some stuff at Daytona but I don't have much space so I need to rein myself in and only purchase what I need, LOL!
                      "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
                      You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
                      --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

Working...
                      X